BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
Nothing compares! The absolute best oil. I have bleached, dry and some times frizzy hair. This product is the only thing that keeps it smooth, healthy and soft without weighing it down or looking greasy. It's amazing and I have used it for years.
Taylor D.
I easily give this product 5 stars! I am a Master Cosmetologist & I use this on literally every single one of my clients!! Thin hair to thick hair! It works for everyone! You do have to learn how much your hair needs bc using too much can weigh the hair down & cause the hair to appear greasy! This makes the hair so silky, smooth & shiny!
Jennifer P.
Basehor, KS
I just lov Morrocan Oil products. The oil itself is great but I also love the new thickening lotion and the root boost! Gives me volume for days! The Morrocan Oil shampoos and conditioners are fantastic too! I am a hairstylist and the salon I work in carries mainly Morrocan Oil products. I use them on my clients and myself!
Paige A.
Worth the splurge. Smells like a dream and has awesome benefits for your hair. This product REALLY helps my hair grow and is nice for helping detangle my tresses after a shower. One of my favorite products. I've repurchased several times.
Mia H.
The original one that started it all! I loved this product even on days I put a little too much! Amazing smell. I didn't like that you have to pour it out instead of a pump or spray. I would recommend this to anyone that needs damage treatment or preventative maintenance. It's main active ingredient soothes all wounds!
Erika V.
Marina, CA
I absolutely love this product!!!! I have wavy hair that I usually flat iron and this helps my hair not frizz. I have thick hair down to my waist and only need about a quarter size pump for all of it. Besides a heat protectant it's the only hair product I use when I straighten my hair.
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I swear by this brand it not only restores fragile, brittle, damaged or normal hair also t it smells awesome , resistant to humidity, you can't keep your fingers out of your hair with this in it the only down fall it's super expensive but so so worth it for glam hair
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Moroccan Oil is the best oil I have ever used. Does not wear my hair down or make it look greasy, and it smells amazing! I also like that they make a Light version for people with fine or light colored hair. Hairstylist approved!
JoAnne S.
I absolutely love love this Moroccan oil. It's Light on the hair no matter what hair texture it is. I also like the scent of this product it's a refreshing scent. I also use what ever left on my hand as hand moisture. Love it!
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Love this stuff. I got a sample from my hair girl and she carries the whole line of it. I love how I don't feel that I have greasy hair like other oils do. It absorbs quickly. Smells amazing. I'd recommend this in a heart beat
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora