BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Seriously I haven't met one woman who wasn't in love with this product. I have extremely dry and damaged hair from lightening it and when I straighten my hair its still puffy and frizzy! When I first used the Moroccan oil after I straightened my hair I was shocked how shiny and smooth my hair was. Definitely worth the price!!
Kristina M.
Augusta, GA
Received this in a subscription beauty box and want sure if I could use it on my straight, oily hair but it did leave it very soft and manageable. It made my black hair very shiny but also weighed down with product. Think it would work well for normal and dry hairstyles.
Stevie C.
I love this stuff! Makes my hair smell so fresh and clean. The texture of my hair is thick and frizzy so it works so well with my hair type. I've bought a travel size bottle and it has lasted over 2 years! You only need a dime size!
Christina F.
Absolutely love this oil. It smells amazing and it moisturizes my hair without making it greasy. I like to keep my hair routine simple so this is the only product I use, except for hairspray. The one downside is the price
Paige A.
Worth the splurge. Smells like a dream and has awesome benefits for your hair. This product REALLY helps my hair grow and is nice for helping detangle my tresses after a shower. One of my favorite products. I've repurchased several times.
Samantha T.
This stuff smells amazing! It also lasts forever because it only takes a tiny amount on my thin hair! My boyfriend also uses it as beard oil and loves it. Only 4 stars because if you use too much at all it does give a real greasy look.
Erika V.
Marina, CA
I absolutely love this product!!!! I have wavy hair that I usually flat iron and this helps my hair not frizz. I have thick hair down to my waist and only need about a quarter size pump for all of it. Besides a heat protectant it's the only hair product I use when I straighten my hair.
Suzanne F.
Ok no joke this is liquid treasure in a bottle. Regardless of your hair type this will work for you! I have used countless products to no avail. I have 3b type curly hair which tends to be drier and I use this along with other stylers, and then I also use it when my hair is dry. It adds moisture, shine and softness. Not to mention it smells amazing! It's totally worth investing in!
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
I have tried SO many hair oils, and this is far above the rest. This is my go-to. It moisturizes without weighing hair down. It takes away frizz without making hair greasy. It also smells AMAZING. If you haven't tried this product, go to the store now!
Jackie F.
Naturally I have really dry hair, and it's also fairly thin - which makes it lack shine, and doesn't feel healthy. The Moroccan oil makes such a difference in my hair making it look and feel healthier and giving a a beautiful shine.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora