BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
With the winter taking a toll on my hair and the chemicals we use on our hair in beauty school my hair was sooo dry UNTIL i found the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment. Not only does it smell nice, it has worked wonders on my dry hair, I can't live without it now.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I have been using this product for years. I used to bleach and change my hair color extremely often. This stuff saved my fried hair and made it so healthy again. It is a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone.
Elaine R.
I love, love, love the scent of the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment!
I get so many compliments of how good I smell every time I use it.
It is a bit pricey, but you don't need a lot of it, so it lasts pretty long.
I use it after washing my hair and it makes it so much easier to comb through my long hair.
I have used this for several years and absolutely love it.
Brianna B.
Omaha, NE
Moraccan oil is hailed for having plenty of benefits, especially for the hair! It leavs your hair no only smelling great, but seals in moisture and makes your hair irresistible to the touch. My only gripe is that this brand contains silicones, which can also potentially leave your hair beggingg for moisture.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This product is AMAZING for those with really dry hair! It seals your split ends nicely and smells amazing. I use it after I shower on my damp hair, before I dry my hair, and whenever my dry hair needs a little pick me up throughout the day. I recommend.
Erin
, CA
I really love this hair product it has done wonders to my hair. My hair used to be dry and damaged and my hairstylist wanted to cut 4in off my hair for it to be healthy again. After using this oil my hair looks so much healthier.The only downside is...the price. This retails for about $50. I couldn't afford it anymore and had to look for a drugstore dupe.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this moroccanoil hair treatment. I use it right after I shower and then I blow dry my hair. It smells very pleasant and is very long lasting. It also makes my hair feel smoothr, look healthier and my frizzy hair gets tamed!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
This product is super pricey but if you can splurge on it once, it will last you and you'll fall in love! The scent is amazing, I wish I could use it as a perfume. It softens hair as if you got a fresh hair cut and it gives off a nice shine. A small amount goes a long way so the bottle should last you.
asma s.
I have very dry and thin hair that is in dire need of restoration. Upon reading about this product, I felt like it would be the fix. However, it is extremely expensive so I bought the small bottle to try out first. It does allow your hair to be soft and shiny in the moment, but it does not help much after you stop using it. This product is just too hyped up.
Payton F.
I really love Moroccan oil because it makes my hair feel shiny and beautiful! I would recommend never to put this on your scalp and put it on your ends and work you way up with less product entail your lower ear. For me going any higher than my ear with this oil made my scalp look greasy. Love the product though and would definitely recommend for anyone !
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.