BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Madison Z.
This stuff is worth the money! It's definitely pricey but gives great shine and tames flyaways amazingly! If you have any friends who have their beauty license, they can find it for you cheaper..otherwise I'd buy it at your salon or offline! Oh and you can't beat the smell, SOOO good!
Katharine S.
Hillsborough, CA
It's a good product to use on your hair after you wash it. The oil is very light so it won't leave your hair greasy at all. I usually concentrate this on the ends of my hair which is dry. It also helps my hair to be less frizzy. It won't do miracles and transform your hair but it's nice to use it to keep your hair moisturized throughout the day especially if you heat style your hair a lot.
Michelle S.
Mission Viejo
Wish I could give this product 10 stars! It's absolutely amazing and works wonders on my hair. I have such thick long hair and I've found that this is the only product that calms it. I a little. Pricey but definitely worth every penny
Nataly C.
los angeles, CA
Love this product ! I had really damage hair because I dye it really often but this thing really helps to keep my ends smooth and healthy. I use it every time I shower on my wet hair and also in between washes to keep my hair smooth.
Sarah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have naturally coarse, wavy hair that turns into a frizz ball when I walk into an ounce of humidity. I use one pump after I towel dry my hair. It give my hair a silky shine I've never had. Highly recommend to others
Kristen m.
My favorite hair oil! I just wish it wasn't so pricey. The bottle is expensive but lasts months. The good thing is that you don't need to use much product to get shiny healthy looking hair! I use it when I get out of the shower and my hair is wet. Then after I style my hair I will sometimes add a little more for some extra shine.
Cory E.
Love this hair serum! It's great for adding to your ends for making split ends look better, giving extra shine and/or taming frizz. It is a bit heavy, though. I have fine hair and have to be careful about how much I apply and cannot use it anywhere but my ends or my hair will get greasy/weighed down.
Gabby U.
San Antonio, TX
This product is spectacular! Not only does it smell amazing but it made my hair curl in a way that it never curls. The only downfall that I will mention is the price, being a struggling college student this product was a brief luxury.
River C.
Santa Fe, NM
This oil smells good and looks good when you put a bit on, wear it, and wash it out, but then your hair goes right back to its dry ways.the "treatment" part only works when you leave a good amount on the ends of your hair over night or heat it up a bit and leave it on for 45. otherwise its just sort of a cover-up shine. the problem with that is for the big price, you only get so much.
Dena H.
This is it!! I got this at a Christmas present from a work party. It was such a little bottle and didn't think much about till I used it. Loved it. Couldn't believe how expensive it was. Very much worth it. After I wash my hair before bed I put a little bit in my palm and brush it through. Makes my hair so soft and smell great too
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora