BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
This stuff is amazing. I love it. It has a great smell and does not leave my hair oily. It conditions my hair and leaves it super soft. It compares above average in my opinion. I have only used a couple of other products but this is a go to for me. I will definitely buy it again.
Erin E.
I know everyone raves about the Moroccan Oil line of products, but I'm not a huge fan. I think the smell is unpleasant and overpowering. Also, if you have fine hair this is not the product for you. It will leave your strands an oily mess.
Michelle Z.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. My hair stylist put this on my hair after a haircut and I instantly fell in love with the smell. It's the perfect solution if you're hair gets into tangles right out the shower. Just dab some of this stuff at the ends of your hair and you're golden!
Sue Ellen C.
Saint Davids, PA
I can always tell when I don't use this product in the winter; my hair has static and is fly-away without Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment. I have shoulder-length hair and a nickel-sized pump massaged through my hair and then put up in a towel while I do makeup allows the product to work its magic. Because of this I have smooth, shiny hair that looks like I have expensive, frequent keratin treatments!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Best hair product!
This is my favorite hair oil of all time. It leaves your hair so soft smooth, frizz-free and shiny. It gives you a beautiful sheen and after using this a few times a week my hair is really restored and feels (and looks!) so healthy. A little goes a long longggg way so no need to use more than a small pump. I find the bottle lasts me 8-12 months so I feel the price is definitely worth it.
Kayla B.
Gardnerville, NV
Seriously, I'm not joking, this stuff is amazing! I received a sample from a beauty supplier because my hair was seeking some major TLC. I fell in love. It smells godly. You only need a tiny amount so the bottle will last forever. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It also leaves a beautiful shine, not greasy at all. It started helping repair my hair within weeks. Worth the price.
Claudia T.
Enid, OK
This marocco oil treatment is by far one of the best ones I've tried specially if your hair has gone through a lot of damage like bleaching this definitely helped repair my hair. A must have ! A bit pricey but soo worth it....
Jackie K.
I LOVE this product. I have really thick hair that I highlight every 6-8 weeks and morrocan oil helps keep it really soft and helps with any dryness and split ends. You have to be very conscientious though when applying because this product tends to make hair look a bit oily if you use too much or get too close to the root of your hair
Gabriela V.
Love this brand. Only need a small amount. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. I use it every few days. Maybe every 4 days because I have straight hair but it was damaged and so far, it's great. I can feel it getting better.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I've never used oil on my hair before out of fear that it'd look greasy and weighed down, but after my first use of Moroccan Oil, I fell in love! It's a super lightweight formula that I can easily blend into my ends after towel drying my hair. It smells fantastic, which is easily the first thing I noticed about it. It's slightly nutty and sweet. So it leaves my hair smelling amazing after I blow dry and/or flat iron. I feel like it has really helped protect from heat damage as well.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora