BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
East Peoria, IL
I tried a sample of this product and I was relatively pleased. I put a dime-sized amount in the palm of my hands and distributed the oil evenly throughout my hair. The only downside about this product is that sometimes it can make your hair look oily, depending on how you apply it.
Ashley P.
The cult classic that started it all. Great smell and I love the little holiday ornament they came out with. The original oil you see is great for those brunettes and darker locks while the "light oil" does not have that yellow/orange hue so it is great for blondes since it won't tone the hair to brassy yellow!
Amy R.
Saint Gabriel, LA
This product is my holy grail... Seriously. I swear by it lengthening my hair and love what it does with just a drop or two in damp hair... Makes it oh so soft and manageable :) girls - splurge a little if you have to and buy this product- well worth the money!
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
Wasn't terrible but also wasn't amazing. Definitely for somebody with thicker, more dry hair than mine. I have medium thick wavy hair. I've tried many other hair wheels before this one seems to set a little bit more on top your hair and takes a while to sink in. Though it did seem to help a little with Reyes on some very humid days. I imagine this works amazing for some people but just not for me
Amanda K.
This makes my hair feels so amazing. Smells wonderful and extremely soft. It can tame my crazy beach hair. It has definitely changed the texture of my hair with daily use. It is worth every penny of the high price tag.
Kate W.
Troy, IL
The ends of my hair have always been super dry, and I finally found a product that works awesome! My hair is originally very dry and I do dye it periodically, but this product gives it the oil it needs to get back to normal after some harsh treatments! The only downside is this product only keeps my hair soft for about 4 days until I have to use it again but I will definitely be purchasing again!
stephanie s.
I am giving these three stars just because it feels drying when you are putting it on. But after wards it really does help make your hair look healthier and this is coning from a person who has done a lot. It brings dull hair back to life.
Sue Ellen C.
Saint Davids, PA
I can always tell when I don't use this product in the winter; my hair has static and is fly-away without Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment. I have shoulder-length hair and a nickel-sized pump massaged through my hair and then put up in a towel while I do makeup allows the product to work its magic. Because of this I have smooth, shiny hair that looks like I have expensive, frequent keratin treatments!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
You do have to be careful with this because if you use too much on your hair, you will start to look like a duck caught in an oil spill. I use this product on the ends of my hair only, and find that it helps prevent tangles and split ends.
Jackie K.
I LOVE this product. I have really thick hair that I highlight every 6-8 weeks and morrocan oil helps keep it really soft and helps with any dryness and split ends. You have to be very conscientious though when applying because this product tends to make hair look a bit oily if you use too much or get too close to the root of your hair
y T.
Does this work wonders for someone who is trying to grow out their hair?
My hair is too dry and i wabt to know if this product is what i need.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Do you feel that this product weighs down your hair, or leaves it oily? I have found that coconut oil weighs my hair down significantly and when I blow dry it and straighten it, it feels heavy and looks a little greasy.
Stephanie D.
Does this smell good and does it leave your hair feeling oily also does it help reduce frizz?
Abby m.
Ellershouse , NS
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear by it or have found better options for a smaller budget ? 🤗💸

Sephora