BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amanda K.
This makes my hair feels so amazing. Smells wonderful and extremely soft. It can tame my crazy beach hair. It has definitely changed the texture of my hair with daily use. It is worth every penny of the high price tag.
Kayla B.
Gardnerville, NV
Seriously, I'm not joking, this stuff is amazing! I received a sample from a beauty supplier because my hair was seeking some major TLC. I fell in love. It smells godly. You only need a tiny amount so the bottle will last forever. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It also leaves a beautiful shine, not greasy at all. It started helping repair my hair within weeks. Worth the price.
stephanie s.
I am giving these three stars just because it feels drying when you are putting it on. But after wards it really does help make your hair look healthier and this is coning from a person who has done a lot. It brings dull hair back to life.
Erin E.
I know everyone raves about the Moroccan Oil line of products, but I'm not a huge fan. I think the smell is unpleasant and overpowering. Also, if you have fine hair this is not the product for you. It will leave your strands an oily mess.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
You do have to be careful with this because if you use too much on your hair, you will start to look like a duck caught in an oil spill. I use this product on the ends of my hair only, and find that it helps prevent tangles and split ends.
Jackie K.
I LOVE this product. I have really thick hair that I highlight every 6-8 weeks and morrocan oil helps keep it really soft and helps with any dryness and split ends. You have to be very conscientious though when applying because this product tends to make hair look a bit oily if you use too much or get too close to the root of your hair
Kaitlyn W.
East Peoria, IL
I tried a sample of this product and I was relatively pleased. I put a dime-sized amount in the palm of my hands and distributed the oil evenly throughout my hair. The only downside about this product is that sometimes it can make your hair look oily, depending on how you apply it.
Michelle Z.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. My hair stylist put this on my hair after a haircut and I instantly fell in love with the smell. It's the perfect solution if you're hair gets into tangles right out the shower. Just dab some of this stuff at the ends of your hair and you're golden!
Sierra F.
Tabernacle, NJ
With the price of this bottle you will try to shake every last drop out. My mom introduced me to this product about a year ago when she gave it to me for christmas and at that time i didn't realized how much i should appreciate the gift. It's an all natural solution that does a fantastic job protecting your hair from heat damage. It has a warm and inviting scent that has people pouring out the compliments. The only bad thing about this product is the price and its location; it's difficult to find a place that they sell this product.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
This stuff is amazing. I love it. It has a great smell and does not leave my hair oily. It conditions my hair and leaves it super soft. It compares above average in my opinion. I have only used a couple of other products but this is a go to for me. I will definitely buy it again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora