BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love just about every Moroccan oil product but this is my favorite! I use so much heat (straightener, curling iron, blow dryer) on my hair and my ends start looking terrible. I use this oil and it truly does give my hair shine!! I actually get compliments on my hair every time I use it! I love that you can use it for damp hair of when it's dry! I also get compliments on the smell constantly! I would highly recommend!
Edna L.
Have you ever touched a toddlers hair and thought " wow your hair is so soft I wish I had this type of hair?!" Well with this product you can. Are usually applied after washing my hair while it's still damp and then I blow it out and. I get instantly soft shining healthy looking hair
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
THE BEST HAIR SMELLING PRODUCT I HAVE EVER TRIED, EVER. It smells so good. I love this treatment. Makes my hair have a nice shine and its lightweight. A bit on the expensive side but well worth it. All of this companies products are top notch.
Angela K.
Cary, NC
I guess it's just me so far, but this stuff is SO overhyped. I'm not saying it's not a good quality oil, but there are so many alternatives out there that are much cheaper. I usually buy cheaper oil at Sally's, but when I want to splurge a little I buy the Macademia Natural Oil Treatment. Now that stuff smells AMAZING! Again, it's not that this isn't a good product, but jeez is it expensive.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
This product did not help me much at all. I did not really see much of a dofference after using this product, and it did not help me tame my frizz at all. It is in a nice bottle but what is inside is not as promising as how it looks outside.
Stacey C.
I wanted to love this oil, but I felt like it wasn't quite enough for my dryish, curly hair. It gave a bit of shine, but it didn't last as long as I wanted it to.
Jessie B.
Lake Charles, LA
I have tried just about every hair oil on the market...this is the best...hands down. I know there are plenty of knock offs that are similar, but none smell as great or leave hair as smooth as this does. Downside - it costs you. It is a pricey brand, but it does last a VERY long time. I have fine hair, and this oil does not weigh my hair down. I also notice my hair dries faster when I use it.
Shiloh B.
Fort Collins, CO
The best! The best of everything! It makes my hair so silky smooth, so frizz free, it softens, it hydrates, it has the best fragrance! I love the travel size for flying, and the full size pump for the bathroom counter. It also leaves my hands so soft and smooth, I double duty it and use it as skin moisturizer!
Sydney S.
Owensboro, KY
This has got to be my all-time favorite product. I use it just about everyday. I put it on my hair when I get out of the shower, I use it as needed to touch up my hair during the day, and I use it to make my second day curls look great! A little bit goes a long way so it lasts forever!
Nikki S.
Pine Grove, PA
This is great in dry hair for fly always and to smooth those split ends, as well and used in towel dried hair. Smells amazing, light weight and doesn't leave my hair looking greasy. I have thick natural curly hair and this works great in it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora