BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Dessire F.
As oil is one of the best ways to keep you hair healthy this product definitely does the work. It leaves your hair soft and helps a lot if you have problems with frizz. Also you feel that it really moistures your hair. And it doesn't make it look oily.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
The best. It's like a 350 dollar smoothing treatment in a bottle that just requires a little effect is smoothing it out. I love this product and the shine you get. Smells amazing also. I buy this in bio to use on all my hairstyling for clients. I recommend using at night for a treatment also
Anna W.
This oil is great for you hair. A little bit goes a long way and it makes your hair so shiny and soft, not to mention it smells amazing. For the quantity of product that you get, it will last you for a long time because all you need is a dime size amount to make your hair looks its best yet!
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
I love Moroccan oil for my hair and body. This brand is amazing and the oil does a great job at really coating and penetrating the follicle to deeply moisturize. I like the scent as well. The only downfall is that this product is either always sold out at my local Sallys' Beauty Supply or it is not represented in Sallys' so the search for it is a hassle. But if you can get your hands on this oil, grab three!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love love love Moroccan oil. I don't know why I changed products, but recently went back to this one and I'm glad I did. it's the bicentennial, smoothst product for my very long hair. I don't have to use other products. just this one. very happy!
April C.
Jackson, MI
I had a sample given to me from a hair stylist. The small bottle lasted for at least 6 months of non-daily application! It works so well on humid days that I had to purchase the large expensive bottle. Be careful that it doesn't get on skin because it can cause some breakouts. It has a very interesting, almost exotic, smell that fades fast.
Andrea S.
Plantation, FL
Omg so obsessed with this product! smells so fresh and it's pretty lightweight but I wouldn't use a lot. it makes me hair feel so soft and you can tell it makes the strands stronger or protects them. well worth the money! do your hair this favor!
Danielle F.
Studio City, CA
Due to color damage and daily hair straightening, my fine hair can get a bit unmanageable! I just found out about moroccan oil a couple of weeks ago. In just 3 days I literally already noticed a difference! Best of all, you only need to use a little amount so the product will last a long time. I can't wait to see if the good results continue!
Angelica H.
Portland, OR
This is definitely one of my favorite products. I apply it to my hair after I shower and am satisfied time after time with the results. It leaves my hair sooth, shiny, and relatively frizz-free. Although it is a bit pricey (since I have to buy it so often due to my thick, long, curly hair), I would still definitely recommend this product.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
I have naturally curly hair and use this for my blowouts. I apply after I flat iron for shine and it also makes my hair feel super silky. A little goes a long way. Even a dime sized amount is too much and I have a lot of hair! Love the smell too!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora