BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Laura N.
Aurora, OH
I love the Morroccanoil Treatment. I love the smell and the way my hair feels after using it. I have thick wavy hair, that tends to dry out with daily washing. All you do is add a few drops of this oil in the palm of your hands and run it through your hair in the shower, wait a minute and rinse! The results are amazing and I highly recommend it!
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Amazing for the hair. My mother loves it too. What makes this oil fantastic is that it is not too heavy for thin hair. Makes the hair look and feel 100 times more healthy, vibrant and alive...without any greasiness whatsoever. Would buy again for sure!
Priscilla T.
Casa Grande, AZ
It works very well you only need a few drops, too many will make your hair oily. It hydrates your hair well, price is not to bad considering the products quality.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I wish this wasn't so pricey because it was great! My husband put a small bottle in my stocking for Christmas and I'm already out 😢
I've tried some good hair oils but this truly made my hair more manageable, soft, and glossy. I have to buy more ASAP and try some of their other products too.
Angie R.
This stuff is fantastic! It has a pleasant fragrance which is a big thing for me as I'm sensitive to them. It makes your hair look and feel fabulous. It adds shine, moisture, and nourishment. I'm a hairstylist and highly recommend this product.
Leagh C.
kansas city
My hair is so healthy when I️ use this product!!!!!! It moisture’s my hair so quickly. It’s so effortless and easy. Ten out of ten would most definitely would recommend!! I️ love this product so so much
Andrea S.
Plantation, FL
Omg so obsessed with this product! smells so fresh and it's pretty lightweight but I wouldn't use a lot. it makes me hair feel so soft and you can tell it makes the strands stronger or protects them. well worth the money! do your hair this favor!
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
I have tried a lot of hair treatments but none of them worked as good as this one. I applied this to the ends of my hair every night and after only a week of using this, I can see a dramatic change. Plus it smells so good. Definitely worth buying. I highly recommend!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love love love Moroccan oil. I don't know why I changed products, but recently went back to this one and I'm glad I did. it's the bicentennial, smoothst product for my very long hair. I don't have to use other products. just this one. very happy!
Chelsie L.
Absolutely adore this hair oil! It smells fantastic, keeps my hair a bit hydrated, keeps the frizz away, gives fantastic shine, & did I mention the smell?!
I use this stuff every time I wash my hair. I towel dry as much as I can, give it about 20 minutes to air dry & I put about 5 drops of this in my hair. It's just the right amount since I have so much hair. I start at the ends & move up towards my roots. I love this stuff so much.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora