BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I use it before using heat on my hair and it drastically cuts down on frizz. Would highly reccomend
Aderly G.
Doral, FL
One of the best hair products I have ever tried. It gives your hair a healthy looking shine, it doesn't make your hair greasy, neither weights it down. The smell is amazing and you can even use it for your body. I would definitely recommend it to everybody
Mikaela S.
Downey, CA
I do like this product. It does what it is supposed to do (smooth and soften the hair) and has a nice scent. My stylist used some on my hair and so I bought a small bottle for myself because I know it lasts a long time. However, I also wound up getting a sample of Madam .J. Walker's coconut-scented hair oil. and I actually like that better. In terms of quality I like them about the same; it is just a preference in scent.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
As a licensed stylist for some years now, I've always recommend this to my clients and I use it myself as well. It is pretty pricey but since a little goes a long way and the effectiveness of it, I feel it's worth the $.  The line has since expanded over the years as well as having a lighter oil for finer hair. I've tried many other brands  (professional) and although they are nice I ALWAYS have a bottle of Morroccan oil!
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this oil - it works better than any others I have tried (Ojon, and some drugstores). I have not tried much, but I love the scent, it truly makes a visible difference and can help control my frizzy ends. I gave it a four star because I am not 100% satisfied. It's not my "holy grail" Im sure there is better out there (or maybe I am chasing a dragon)
Ashley R.
In my opinion, this is the best smelling product on the market. Every other product I've used for my hair, the smell goes away in hours. This scent last a full 24 hours if not more! My hair is long and coarse. It makes my hair smooth as much as possible.
Sabrina S.
Smells really great, my hair doesn't get greasy but instead light and shiny. I apply it every day (Have curly, dry hair - so might be to much for a fine normal hair)
Stephanie B.
My absolute MUST HAVE for every morning. It is expensive, but well worth the money. It has helped my hair regain strength and also protects against heat. Could not do my morning routine without this styling product! I can't say enough good things about it.
Epiphany S.
This stuff is sooo awesome. First things first. I love how sort it can get any hair if you have light or fine hair a LITTLE goes a long way. Personally I wish it would put more shine in my hair but whatever. the price is high but every girl must try this.
Maura Y.
So i have super curly hair that doesn't like to behave itself and likes to think of itself as the sahara desert sometimes. But this makes my hair manageable and keeps it soft and shiny thank god. It also smells good on top of everything else i love it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora