BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
I love love love this stuff. I have been using it for about 5 years now, and I can't seem to find another hair oil I like better. I have used both original and light, since I have fine hair. The times I have tried to go without it have failed. I love the smell. I don't think I'll ever stop using this product!
Tanya L.
Kihei, HI
Since the age of 4, which is the earliest that I can remember, I swear that I have tried every hair treatment on the market to calm my long, frizzy, dry hair. It doesn't help matters when I spend quite a bit of time outside and in the ocean! I have tried products ranging from Vidal Sassoon to Wella Balsam, Paul Mitchel to Nexxus, Aveda to Organic Coconut Oil. Finally, at age 41, Moroccan Oil is my savior. My hair actually feels like hair and not hay! It's shiny and soft and it smells great!
Mikaela S.
Downey, CA
I do like this product. It does what it is supposed to do (smooth and soften the hair) and has a nice scent. My stylist used some on my hair and so I bought a small bottle for myself because I know it lasts a long time. However, I also wound up getting a sample of Madam .J. Walker's coconut-scented hair oil. and I actually like that better. In terms of quality I like them about the same; it is just a preference in scent.
Raishelle W.
This is my "mermaid hair oil" it makes my hair look so shiny and healthy after I apply it. The reason for only 4 stars is because I have to mix it with a little water and apply to my damp ends then blow dry. If I do not follow those steps my hair can look greasy and a little weighed down. When used properly, the results are amazing and worth those few steps!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Moracconoil! My hair feels so much healthier when I use this product. I have fine hair and it doesn't build up on my hair. I use mainly for my ends after I get out of the shower and before I blow dry my hair. This product is amazing!!!!
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
As a licensed stylist for some years now, I've always recommend this to my clients and I use it myself as well. It is pretty pricey but since a little goes a long way and the effectiveness of it, I feel it's worth the $.  The line has since expanded over the years as well as having a lighter oil for finer hair. I've tried many other brands  (professional) and although they are nice I ALWAYS have a bottle of Morroccan oil!
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
My holy grail of hair products!!! My hair is a bright blonde balayage and it's thick and wavy but I almost always wear it straight. I can put this oil on and blow dry my hair and it is so smooth and silky!! A quick run through with my flat iron and I'm good to go! Love love love this product and I will always have it in my arsenal!
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
Amazing product! Smells great and works really well! Definitely start at the bottom and use a small amount. It's great before blow drying and styling! I also use this to keep friz down when my hair is pulled back but be careful how much you apply your hair will be silky smooth but if you apply to much it will look greasy if you try and wear it down later. Every one I know who owns this product or has tried it loves it!
Sabrina S.
Smells really great, my hair doesn't get greasy but instead light and shiny. I apply it every day (Have curly, dry hair - so might be to much for a fine normal hair)
Ashley R.
In my opinion, this is the best smelling product on the market. Every other product I've used for my hair, the smell goes away in hours. This scent last a full 24 hours if not more! My hair is long and coarse. It makes my hair smooth as much as possible.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora