BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley M.
Corning, CA
The best Moroccan oil out there! Worth every red cent! I bought the large bottle and it comes with a locking pump that make is easy to use. It smells heavenly and makes my hair so soft and healthy. My ends look amazing all thanks to this product! I highly recommend this product!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I've used various hair serums to control the frizz over the years from Pantene to BioSilk and Moroccan Oil is hands down the best. The reason? It smooths without making your hair greasy! Plus it smells great and a small bottle lasts forever (well, almost).
Denise G.
Been using this for years. It is a great product. Does not make my hair feel greasy, but I don't over do it by using too much product. A little goes a long way! Use it sparingly and stay away from your scalp. I've not tried other oils. This is the best stuff!
Mindi W.
South Jordan, UT
If I had to choose one product to use the rest of my life this would be it.
It really does the job with out making your hair feel greasy or oily and I
Have extremely thin hair, I feel like it protects your hair and gives it shine
And takes out the frizz!!! I do hair and its amazing on all hair types!!
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
I have been a fan of this for years. The smell is absolutely amazing, and I apply it to wet hair before I blow dry it. It cuts my blow dry time in half, and leaves my hair silky and so soft.
Jamie D.
A dime sized drop is all you need! Concentrate it on your ends then rub the remainder through all of your hair. Apply to damp hair. This product helps give hair that just got trimmed feel every day! Hair feels and looks healthier and shinier without looking oily or weighed down. A small bottle last a long time! Great for giving color treated hair it's vibrancy back!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product saved my hair. I had just had an awful dyeing experience with a hairdresser, and my hair was damaged, dry, and felt like hay. After having to cut all of my hair off, my new hairdresser recommended MoroccanOil to help strengthen my hair, make it healthy again, and stimulate growth. I started using it and my hair was healthier than ever after three months of using this. That was 3 years ago, and I still use it today.
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
This oil is the best thing I have used for my hair thus far. I noticed that my hair felt softer and not as course feeling after just a few days. I like that it also helps with frizz and actually made my hair look shinier. I think anyone that colors or uses straightening/curling irons on their hair should use this product to protect their hair and make their hair healthier again! I heard about this product through Caraloren.com
Tran N.
Daly City, CA
Absolutely love this product! I discovered it in college when my housemate noticed how terribly dry, frizzy, and brittle my hair was. Not only that but it was often tangled! After showering, I would comb my hair and throw this on my ends. It definitely makes my hair feel healthy and keeps the frizz away :)
McKinzie N.
Recently, I purchased the Moroccan oil treatment for my hair. Although, it is pricey. It was worth it. It left my hair soft and more manageable. My hair was it weighed down and feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend Moroccan oil treatment for your hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora