BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sara V.
Naperville, IL
I love using oils on my hair and this is pretty good. I have dry ends due to the bleach when going blonde but this makes it look less broken and more silky. I love this
Nina P.
This smells so good! I would tell anyone to use it. I really makes my hair softer and less frizzy. I'm not sure how it would work on a black girls hair. I think it would help though. I just put this in after i shower and my hair looks much better though out the day
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
This is one of my top summer must haves ! I use a tiny bit of this stuff after washing my hair before styling it and it leaves my hair smooth and silky and frizz free. I a
So apply this on my hair especially my ends BEFORE going to the beach or laying out by the pool as a conditioning treatment. It helps protect my hair from dryness caused by the sun and water and heat!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it 😍
Abby H.
Pickerington, OH
I love this brand. I buy all their hair products and my hair is healthier than ever. I have dyed hair that I continually dye all the time and this seems to be what keeps it the healthiest! It also helps with growing, my hair grows 2-3in a month since I've started using this line. I definitely recommend.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Megan H.
Florence, SC
This product is a gift from God. I have frizzy hair and this seems to be the only thing that will control it at all. I have tried less expensive types and they don't work and leave my hair looking greasy.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I truly believe this is a good oil, but unfortunately I think the price is a bit high, because I've ventured out since my bottle ran out and tried similar products. I get the same results. That said, if you can splurge, go ahead. If not, there's cheaper options.
Jael R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this stuff! I will literally take my moroccan oil to the beach and apply throughout my hair and helps my hair not to get as tangled after getting in the salty water. Leaves it feeling smooth. Definitely worth the money and would recommend to everyone.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. It's a little pricey, but absolutely love it! I have dry, brittle hair, with years of heat and color damage. I only need a pea size amount (for my not very thick, upper bsck length hair) and it makes my hsir smell awesome, feel awesome and tames my frizz snd gives my hair incredible shine. It absorbs quickly and my hair loves it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora