BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Claudia T.
Enid, OK
This marocco oil treatment is by far one of the best ones I've tried specially if your hair has gone through a lot of damage like bleaching this definitely helped repair my hair. A must have ! A bit pricey but soo worth it....
Sierra F.
Tabernacle, NJ
With the price of this bottle you will try to shake every last drop out. My mom introduced me to this product about a year ago when she gave it to me for christmas and at that time i didn't realized how much i should appreciate the gift. It's an all natural solution that does a fantastic job protecting your hair from heat damage. It has a warm and inviting scent that has people pouring out the compliments. The only bad thing about this product is the price and its location; it's difficult to find a place that they sell this product.
Gabriela V.
Love this brand. Only need a small amount. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. I use it every few days. Maybe every 4 days because I have straight hair but it was damaged and so far, it's great. I can feel it getting better.
Ashley P.
The cult classic that started it all. Great smell and I love the little holiday ornament they came out with. The original oil you see is great for those brunettes and darker locks while the "light oil" does not have that yellow/orange hue so it is great for blondes since it won't tone the hair to brassy yellow!
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I have very thick, sometimes unmanageable hair. This was used on my hair once at the salon and I remember leaving with my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I bought a small bottle to try and it makes brushing and styling my hair much easier.
Destiny G.
A little goes a long way with this amazing oil. I have had the same bottle for almost two years. I have thin, fine, hair. So I do not need a whole lot of product. It does the job. It helps my hair feel so much more manageable. I can tell when I haven't used it for more than a day.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best hair product!
This is my favorite hair oil of all time. It leaves your hair so soft smooth, frizz-free and shiny. It gives you a beautiful sheen and after using this a few times a week my hair is really restored and feels (and looks!) so healthy. A little goes a long longggg way so no need to use more than a small pump. I find the bottle lasts me 8-12 months so I feel the price is definitely worth it.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is one of the leave in treatments that I have used the longest. It is my go-to hair treatment. It has the most wonderful, lasting scent and really keeps my hair smooth and shiny. MoroccanOil is worth the money because you only need a little bit to see its effects.
Michelle Z.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. My hair stylist put this on my hair after a haircut and I instantly fell in love with the smell. It's the perfect solution if you're hair gets into tangles right out the shower. Just dab some of this stuff at the ends of your hair and you're golden!
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
Wasn't terrible but also wasn't amazing. Definitely for somebody with thicker, more dry hair than mine. I have medium thick wavy hair. I've tried many other hair wheels before this one seems to set a little bit more on top your hair and takes a while to sink in. Though it did seem to help a little with Reyes on some very humid days. I imagine this works amazing for some people but just not for me
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.