BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha B.
Florence, AL
Hands down the best stuff for my hair! Not only does it keep my hair looking sleek but it keeps my hair healthy and seems to protect against the damage that comes along with blow drying. You don't need much at all and it moisturizes perfectly without being greasy!!
Lauren S.
A little goes a LONG way so make sure not to over-do it, especially when using on wet hair. I use it about once every two days immediately after I shower. Once dried, leaves hair feeling silky and looking healthy and shiny. Bottom Line: I would recommend this to a friend.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
I have super dry, damaged hair. Coloring for years has really done a number on my hair. I received this amazing product from Ipsy, but I will definitely purchase again! it smells like heaven and really leaves a silky sheen on my hair without it being too oily looking. I really love it and give it five great big stars!
Samantha M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I absolutely LOVE this product!
I naturally have oily hair. My hair is also naturally wavy/curly. This product is wonderful, doesn't weigh your hair down, or make it greasy. Which is a plus for someone who has oily hair. It helps maintain the frizz in the summer time!
Maureen R.
Royal Oak, MI
Moroccan Oil has completely changed the texture of my hair. It makes your hair so soft and smooth. Moroccan oil leaves a great smell in your hair that lasts for several days. I use this product every time I get out of the shower. You can use it on wet and dry hair.
Judith L.
This is one of the best Oils in the market, I have curly hair and it tends to dry a lot because I'm constantly surfing \m/... this has help me a huge lot with dryness, it is THE perfect product (I would say) and it smells like heaven <3, my sister blows out her hair and uses this too, it works on all hair types.
Branisha W.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
I would give Moroccan Oil Treatment B- for natural hair. I recommend using this oil treatment as an extra boost when straightening hair. It is a lightweight oil with a great smell. It doesn't weight the hair down and can be paired with another heat protector during the drying phase or the straightening phase. The smell lingers for days!
Kelsey M.
The first and only hair oil I have ever used but I have absolutely no need to look elsewhere because I don't think a better product exists. My hair looks gorgeous after I use this stuff and even in the muggy streets of New York, I don't have to worry about frizz or flyaways. I spring on certain products that I feel are worth the splurge and this stuff definitely makes the cut.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Moroccan oil smells great! I used to work in a salon that carried their products. All of them have a great scent, but there's a downside for me. This particular product made me break out around my hair line. It's unfortunate because I love the way it makes me hair look.
Jennifer V.
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag. At first, I was a little skeptical. But now I am in love. The scent is heavenly. I apply a little bit to the ends of my hair right before I blow dry. My hair looks and smells awesome afterwards. So soft and shiny. I am definitely going to be buying a full size bottle soon. And I'd also like to try some of their other products.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora