BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Not a fan of Moroccan oil products. They made my hair look way too greasy, and left a oily residue. I also didn't add much, and I have very thick, and coarse hair. I'm very picky about my products, but when I originally heard great things I decided to try this stuff. Gave it away to a friend, and won't be repurchasing.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
I naturally have curly ish/ wavy hair. When I flat iron my hair I use Moroccan oil. It smells really good & the smell stays (smells like an island vacation). Be careful how much you use, & I definitely don't use if near my roots! It is expensive so I first bought the 0.85 fl oz bottle. It's enough product for many uses so you can see if you want to purchase the big mama.
Maureen R.
Royal Oak, MI
Moroccan Oil has completely changed the texture of my hair. It makes your hair so soft and smooth. Moroccan oil leaves a great smell in your hair that lasts for several days. I use this product every time I get out of the shower. You can use it on wet and dry hair.
Susan G.
Morristown, NJ
Awesome product! I am willing to purchase othe products....but always have a bottle of MO in my beauty bag! The smell is great and make your hair so soft and manageable.
Branisha W.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
I would give Moroccan Oil Treatment B- for natural hair. I recommend using this oil treatment as an extra boost when straightening hair. It is a lightweight oil with a great smell. It doesn't weight the hair down and can be paired with another heat protector during the drying phase or the straightening phase. The smell lingers for days!
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I have repurchased this product, and for me that says a lot. I like to add this to my ends after I have washed my hair. I let it absorb and air dry as long as possible, and then add in my styling products and heat style as normal. I will also add it in once my hair is dry, if my ends are feeling extra damaged or dull. I notice an improvement in the frizziness of my ends while using this product as well as the overall strength of my hair.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
I have super dry, damaged hair. Coloring for years has really done a number on my hair. I received this amazing product from Ipsy, but I will definitely purchase again! it smells like heaven and really leaves a silky sheen on my hair without it being too oily looking. I really love it and give it five great big stars!
Cassidy F.
This is by no means affordable but it is worth every single penny!!! My favorite strangler by far. I use one pump when my hair is wet after I get out of the shower to detangle my long hair. It lasts a long time if you just use it once a day. Recommend everyone try it!
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Despite trying multiple Moroccan oils after this, nothing leaves ypour hair feeling the way this product does. I use a pea sized amount starting with wet hair on the ends and work my way up. Blowing out my hair its smooth and silky and bouncy. It smells amazing too!
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA
The best oil on the market hands down for any hair. I use it on my clients all the time and I use the light version on myself. It doesn't make the hair greasy or heavy, but it makes the hair super shiny and glues together the split ends temporarily. I buy it all the time.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora