BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Hope K.
Syracuse
It bring out the soft looking and take's the frizz out my hair and makes it soft all day long . It makes my hair grows long ad soft i love it so i I recommend it for everybody to try just once see if they loved it the luster of their hair goes where was long and goes forever long stay soft for days
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
 I love Moroccan oil so I was super excited when I received this in my play by Sephora monthly subscription, it smells amazing like all Moroccan oil products, and it tamed my frizzy curly hair, and made it feel amazing, definitely satisfied with this product, and would recommend it to others!
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
I received this product as a sample in one of my beauty subscription boxes. I don’t personally like it for myself, because I have oily hair, but I’ve been using it on my 4 year old’s long curly hair for the past two weeks. The first thing I noticed was her out of control tangles are much more controllable now. Her hair looks shiny, but not oily. I do plan on purchasing a full sized bottle in the near future.
Sarah J.
Pound, VA
I have bleached hair, and this was a really great product. I couldn’t give it a full five stars just because it kept my ends looking a bit greasy. I have medium texture with curly/wavy shape to my natural hair shaft. I have normal oil production. I typically go 4-5 days without washing my hair.
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
So I love this stuff and wish I didn’t because it’squite pricey but WORKS GREAT. I have thick curly low porosity hair and this seems to penetrate my hair shaft and my curls soak it up without feeling weighed down. You only need a little bit, it’s not greasy at all and helps with split ends
Olga D.
The price for this kept me away for many years but then I was gifted a bottle and I was impressed. It’s true that if you put on too much it will make your hair look greasy. The trick is to spread it well in your hands (and get it in between your fingers) and then use your fingers as a comb to spread more or less evenly. Start from the hair closes to the nape and ears and move towards the top of the head.
Connie P.
This is an absolutely wonderful hair treatment. It has a great long lasting scent and makes my hair feel great. I have long curly hair so it's rough finding good products. it's a great price and better quality. You definitely get what you pay for.
Victoria O.
Bronx , NY
Muy bueno aporta un brillo al pelo hermoso me encanta no recomendado para quienes tienen el pelo muy grasoso porq el producto aporta grasa en mi caso lo tengo grasoso pero me encanta porq el olor es buenísimo
Leslie M.
Frisco
Got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and I absolutely LOVE it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny without a “greasy” feel. Smells amazing.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
I like the way this product smells. It also makes my hair feeling super soft when I use it. I like to use it when I air dry while it's still wet. Sometimes I will use when I blow out my hair straight but it can make my hair feel greasy if I use too much. Can be tough to get the right amount.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora