BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sara P.
Tahlequah, OK
The Morrocan Oil serum did absolute wonders for my thick, dry hair. I began using  it on my damp, towel dried hair before adding the heat of a hair dryer and flat iron..as well as using a very small amount emulsified in my hands as a "finishing" product for a beautiful, non-greasy SHINE!! Since using the Morrocan Oil serum I can tell that the actual cuticle of my hair is closing which is leaving it smooth, frizz-free and shiny!! What more could a girl ask for?!
linda o.
I love this stuff! It is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way!. I love the smell of this hair treatment. It helps with my frizz. I just need a small amount and rub it between my hands a lightly pat down on my hair. Im running low and will be purchasing another bottle soon!
Ashley M.
Joelton, TN
I recently got this product to try since my hair can be really dry at times. I was hoping though it wouldn't make my hair too oily and it didn't! It really gave it the moisture that it needed without being too greasy!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
MorroccanOil makes the best stuff for hair! I've used everything from their pure oil to this treatment, and I have to say it is amazing for my dry and thin hair. The packaging is super nice and high quality, the product itself is truly unlike any other and is amazing to use!
Dulce M M.
Concord, NC
Wasnt my favorite.... ive used others that worked better this one was to oily ... didnt buy again and stopped using the one i hv .. only use when i run out of the one i hv
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I literally would pay an arm and a leg for this product. It is definitely a holy grail item. I love love love it so much. I color my hair often so my hair tends to be dry, especially my ends in between cuts so using this to hydrate my hair just really brings it back to life.
Elizabeth T.
Springville, IA
I love this product! I have coarse curly hair that can be unruly at best and downright abysmal at worst. I live in the Midwest where there is high humidity in the summer and is dry in the winter. This is the best product to help me tame frizz and create some definition shine. Use it as your treatment for a stronger cuticle. I love the large size with the pump for a regulated portion.
cx s.
This oil is seriously amazing! It is a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it! Many hair oils just dampen your hair and weigh them down, however this one does a nice job of actually hydrating any dryness and adds shine to your hair. The smell is nice and warm scented.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I have a tiny sample bottle of this that I was given by a friend. I absolutely LOVE the scent of this product! I would probably go out and by it just for the smell. I think that it has done a good job keeping my hair smooth, but I always have used it in conjunction with other styling products.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora