BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
When I first heard about this product I thought it was too good to be true but it's not! For starters, it smells really good. I use it right out of the shower to help detangle my hair and add lots of shine. It also makes my hair so soft and less frizzy. I first got it when my hair was extremely damaged and it helped a lot, plus it left my hair smelling so good! I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
I really love this product however I can't use it often since I don't wash my hair a lot this product can make my hair greasy pretty fast. I have fine thin hair so more product more oily it becomes. However I'm between my bleachings I love to use this and slather my hair in this for a whole night.
Erin T.
Charleston, SC
No other moroccan oil treatment compares to this one. It keeps my hair protected from heating and leaves it super shiny. A little goes a very long way - too much will easily make your hair greasy feeling. Also, it smells amazing. It's pretty pricey, but worth it - in my opinion.
Sara P.
Tahlequah, OK
The Morrocan Oil serum did absolute wonders for my thick, dry hair. I began using  it on my damp, towel dried hair before adding the heat of a hair dryer and flat iron..as well as using a very small amount emulsified in my hands as a "finishing" product for a beautiful, non-greasy SHINE!! Since using the Morrocan Oil serum I can tell that the actual cuticle of my hair is closing which is leaving it smooth, frizz-free and shiny!! What more could a girl ask for?!
Janice B.
I have extremely dry hair and this product works for me. I have tried other high and low brands, however, none doesn't compare to this product. It is a long lasting product, only use a little bit all over your hair before a blow dry and after for some shine! it's a great product
linda o.
I love this stuff! It is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way!. I love the smell of this hair treatment. It helps with my frizz. I just need a small amount and rub it between my hands a lightly pat down on my hair. Im running low and will be purchasing another bottle soon!
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
This product is so lightweight yet left my hair soft, silly snd manageable. The scent is gorgeous and addictive and leaves me feeling fresh all day long. The price is definitely worth the value and I would recommend it to anyone looking to treat their hair.
Samantha O.
I love love love this brand. I am so loyal to this brand because I love it so much. I haven't tried a product I didn't like. This oil goes a long way! It's a big pricey, but my big bottle lasted me MONTHS. I have medium hair that's not too dry or oily, but most oil treatments make it greasy really easily. NOT THIS. I use it on wet or dry hair and it leaves it conditioned, smooth, healthy-looking and smelling amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this product!!
Ayla H.
San Francisco, CA
It's a great product for hair that's stressed and needs that extra love! I've used this product a couple times and have been satisfied. A dime size amount can go a long way, so use in moderation as it can get your strands to look oily.

I would definitely recommend others to try it out. I used it mostly right after a shower when my hair is still damp. It's like a primer to the styling products.

I find myself using it as a touch up after straightening my hair.
Skylar R.
Terrell, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERUM!! it is so light weight but totally nourishing and smell great too! I out it on the last few inches of my ends before and sometimes after blow drying my hair. I bleach my hair so it needs all the hydration it can get!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora