BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Carole L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is an easy, efficient and good smelling product! All you have to do is use a little drop in you hair - after shower or before/after use a hair dryer, curly iron or straightener - and it will glow. If you haven't try yet, please go for it. Everyone I know that used it just loved it!
Alyssa D.
My absolute FAVORITE oil for the hair. I have been using this product for over two years and it still gives me great results. It's great for smoothing frizz and works as a heat protectant for before blow drying or using any other hot tools! I am a hairdresser and my clients love it too!
Jessica K.
This was life for my damaged bleached hair. My hair was lifeless and felt like straw. After washing my hair I would apply this onto my hair avoiding scalp and it would make a huge difference. It was less tangly and didn't leave my hair oily like I was afraid of.
The smell is also pleasant and a little goes a long way.
Veronica R.
All time favorite hair oil! I have naturally curly hair and I use this everyday whether I leave it curly or straighten it. For super thin naturally straight hair types I could see it being a little too thick if an excessive amount is used,but for curly hair it is amazing! I use it wet and use a little when dry to keep the flyaways down!
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
This is my hair using this product called moraccan oil. it is great and it makes my hair shiny and not greasy at all. i got it actually at tj maxx - there was a good deal on it. it smells really good and seems to last the whole day. I would highly recommend this.
Dina L.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love Moroccan Oil. Its the best one, Ive tried so many because of the high price and demand of this item but honestly nothing comes close to it. Does not leave fine hair greasy and is great before straight ironing and blowdrying. It has improved the texture and split ends in my hair. I use it everyday and have a 3.4 oz bottle that has lasted me about 2 years. HIghly recommend this product!
This is the best best I say best hair treatment oriole I have a really old is scope but it's the best after I train my hair I always like to put a little bit of this and then in the morning if I need a little bit of more shine I'll put a little bit more it's quite expensive but it's a really big bottle the bottle is made all glass I will definitely always buy this again it last around a year!
Asia C.
Aiken, SC
I really like this oil. It makes my hair shiny. I can also use it every morning for my hair whether it's wet or dry. I got a sample from a makeup subscription. It smells amazing which is always a plus. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to have shiny and beautiful hair.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
This stuff is amazing! I use this after washing and anytime I need to smooth my hair a little. I also insisted a couple of my friends try it out and they are obsessed as well. My 10yr old uses this product and it's helped keep her hair silky and healthy. It's a must have for everyone!
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
My hairdresser gave me a little sample bottle of this stuff and its great. I haven't had my hair cut in months and when I get out of the shower and apply this to the lower part of my hair it really makes it smooth its great. It does have a scent to it too. Its kind of hippie patchouli like to me. I will definitely buy the full size. I've been using it for a few weeks now almost everyday.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora