BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cindy C.
S Ozone Park, NY
This treatment is the best!! If your hair is damaged it helps to repair the hair and also it smells very good! Also it leaves the hair very soft and smooth , I tottally recommend it! The Moroccan oil is the best for the hair!! My hair was damaged and also my hair frizz a lot and when I start using the product my hair didn't frizz anymore and also my hair is now healthy , I really love this amazing product :)
MaKena C.
Williamston, SC
It's great for damaged hair! My hair was really damaged and dry, and after using this for about a week it feels and looks amazing! Best hair treatment for damaged hair! I have since been using this product for a few weeks every other day and i have seen MAJOR hair repair in the past month!
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
This stuff makes my hair silky smooth. Somehow it makes get my hair more manageable and way less frizzy. Don't know if it claims to do that but it sure does. I love how my hair feels every time I use this. I can definitely tell a difference when I don't use it.
Dina L.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love Moroccan Oil. Its the best one, Ive tried so many because of the high price and demand of this item but honestly nothing comes close to it. Does not leave fine hair greasy and is great before straight ironing and blowdrying. It has improved the texture and split ends in my hair. I use it everyday and have a 3.4 oz bottle that has lasted me about 2 years. HIghly recommend this product!
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
Fantastic product! The Moroccanoil Treatment leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I love the smell of this product and it's very long lasting. I will continue to repurchase this product and others from this company. I recommend this product to anyone who wants healthier and shinier hair! My hair is very long and thick and it works great!
Alyssa D.
My absolute FAVORITE oil for the hair. I have been using this product for over two years and it still gives me great results. It's great for smoothing frizz and works as a heat protectant for before blow drying or using any other hot tools! I am a hairdresser and my clients love it too!
This is the best best I say best hair treatment oriole I have a really old is scope but it's the best after I train my hair I always like to put a little bit of this and then in the morning if I need a little bit of more shine I'll put a little bit more it's quite expensive but it's a really big bottle the bottle is made all glass I will definitely always buy this again it last around a year!
Veronica R.
All time favorite hair oil! I have naturally curly hair and I use this everyday whether I leave it curly or straighten it. For super thin naturally straight hair types I could see it being a little too thick if an excessive amount is used,but for curly hair it is amazing! I use it wet and use a little when dry to keep the flyaways down!
Carole L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is an easy, efficient and good smelling product! All you have to do is use a little drop in you hair - after shower or before/after use a hair dryer, curly iron or straightener - and it will glow. If you haven't try yet, please go for it. Everyone I know that used it just loved it!
Rose C.
I was introduced to this luscious oil a couple of months. Nice packaging . This oil is amazing because it hydrated moisturized your hair without it feeling oily. A couple of drops is all I need to nourish my short pixie cut. My hair gets colored all the time. Using Moroccanoil also keeps my color from getting brassy. I also use it on my body when I come out of the shower. Highly recommend it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora