BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Moroccanoil Treatment is perfect for when I want to flaunt my curls, and it also works if I want to use the flat iron. I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily, and it doesn't have any overpowering smell. I know the price might make you hesitate to buy it, but buy the small one, or try to get a sample, and you'll see why it's worth it.
Kymmie B.
I have been using this product since before the market blew up with various different oil treatments. Once more products like this became popular, I decided to try a few different brands to see if I could save some money for an equally great product. Needless to say, I didn't find anything that stood a chance next to Moroccanoil! This stuff smells wonderful, has a great texture, and works wonders on my (super) thick hair.
Marissa V.
Waterbury, Ct
Have had a bottle of this for awhile. I absolutely love it! The directions say to put it in your hair while it's wet, before you blow dry. I like to blow dry and flat iron my hair and then use a small amount to smooth out any frizz the flat iron didn't take care of. Not to mention, I get a lot of compliments about my hair being so shiny and healthy looking…it's definitely the moroccan oil. Great smell as well!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It was a really good product for when I had a dry hair! I used about half the bottle (because my mom used the other half, she loved it too) and I did see a difference in the before and after. I didn't re purchase, but might in the future if I start seen my hair dry again. I now keep a healthy routine for my hair, that doesn't require this oil ☺️💪🏼
Jana D.
Cincinnati, Oh
When my hairdresser first introduced me to Moroccan oil I was a little wary...any time someone bills a product as "miracle-working" I am automatically skeptical...but in this case it was true! I have the terrible combination of thin/fine/frizzy hair and its extremely hard to tame my frizz without weight the rest of my hair down and making it look dirty and Moroccan Oil gets the job done! My hair feels soft and silky and even dries quicker! I don't know where I'd be without it!
Sara A.
West Bend, WI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Moroccan Oil! It has made my hair look amazing and healthy this spring! I apply a dime sized amount to my damp hair after every wash. I focus on the product on the ends of my hair since they need the love after I bleached my hair! The small bottle will last you a long time!!
Anna T.
It works well, and looks incredible at first, but doesn't last long. I find that even a few MINUTES later, my hair looks back to the way it was before. I'll put it in and be like wow this is great, and then 2 minutes later it looks like I didn't do it at all, which is weird. Maybe it's just me.
Lolo V.
Fairfax, VA
I absolutely in love with this product and I’m using it every time after I finished this is really great product I have ever used in my life and I will never use it
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I use this oil faithfully in my hair. I am sort of picky on which products and brands I use in my hair. I have tried virtually almost everything on the market for my hair which is very thick and coarse with a lot of dryness. This is the best oil on the market. It really smooths my hair and doesn't feel greasy after. It is great for when you flat iron your hair or just to help moisturize your hair after a shower.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
Love this stuff. You need very little so start with small amounts and work through ends of your hair. I use it before and after heat styling (sometimes). The use after really helps control any bits of frizz. It's a great product. Smells good so no one would think you're using any sort of oil in your hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora