BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Andreea M.
I adore this hair treatment! Smells so good and I can truly see results. I have bleached ends / highlighted hair and the Maroccanoil Light is my go to when my hair needs rescue. It works best for me if I leave it in the hair like a mask, for 30+ minutes and then rinse and shampoo. Will definitely buy again!
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
I use this in my hair EVERYDAY. It's an amazing product. It has a great, light smell. I mainly use it on the ends of my hair. Pour out a dime size dot into my palm, rub my hands together to warm it up and run it through my ends while my hair is still wet. It leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy.
Stefanie P.
First of all, the scent is out of this world. I love hair care products that make you feel (and smell) as if you just walked out of the salon. Since I color my hair, I tend to spend quite some time combing my hair after the shower. This has helped me cut back on the amount of time spent combing! It also protects hair when blow drying and straightening. Hair feels silky soft. Love!
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
Moroccanoil smells amazing while leaving your hair looking soft and shiny! I use it everyday and it is a necessity in my hair routine! I also use it to calm down frizziness in my hair instead of straightening it
Carly T.
Hamburg, AR
I use this after every wash before blow drying. I have really thick, frizzy, wavy hair and this helps so much. Keeps away the fly sways and gives it a smoother look when finished.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
So many good things to be said about this product. Where should I begin? You can use it on dry hair, on wet hair, mixed with your conditioner, your hair mask, before you blow dry, before you use your curling wand, for your dry spots, this is a true multitasker. The smell is intoxicating and delicious.
Dalyza R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I haven't used anything else on my hair since discovering this product. The scent is to die for! It is somewhat pricey, but definitely worth it! A pump or two will go a long way. I have thick medium length hair, and I purchased the biggest bottle (don't remember size), and I've had it for over a year or so. I use two or three pumps out of the shower, then one or two when it's dry. Most days I just do one pump and put it on my ends then my roots. The improvement will be seen in the first several uses. Wonderful, WONDERFUL product.
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Moroccanoil Treatment is perfect for when I want to flaunt my curls, and it also works if I want to use the flat iron. I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily, and it doesn't have any overpowering smell. I know the price might make you hesitate to buy it, but buy the small one, or try to get a sample, and you'll see why it's worth it.
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I really love how well this hair oil treats your hair. It doesn't leave your hair heavy and oily like coconut oil does, and you can feel when you have put all the oil that is on your fingers have been transferred onto your hair. The packaging is solid, and if closed properly it doesn't leak at all
Kymmie B.
I have been using this product since before the market blew up with various different oil treatments. Once more products like this became popular, I decided to try a few different brands to see if I could save some money for an equally great product. Needless to say, I didn't find anything that stood a chance next to Moroccanoil! This stuff smells wonderful, has a great texture, and works wonders on my (super) thick hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora