BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
I use this on myself and all my clients. I use before blowdrying and after to eliminate frizz. This product is so amazing and I love how your hair feels so soft when using.
Emma N.
This really didn’t do much for my incredibly thick, dense hair. It felt sticky and left my hair feeling greasy rather than shiny and healthy. Overall a mediocre hair oil, just didn’t work well with my other products
Amanda D.
Boston, MA
I have been using this product for almost 6 years now.  I only use it on the ends of my hair after showering and it leaves them extremely smooth and hydrated until the next wash.  I like that it is lightweight and doesn't feel like a heavy oil weighing my hair down. Highly recommend it!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
This is my all time favorite, holy grail hair oil. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and not at all greasy. Such a lightweight formula that smells so great! It is expensive but is better than drugstore buys. There are others I’ll use while I wait for my new bottle but there is no true dupe for this amazing product.
Desi H.
Allegan
As a die hard fan of this line (it smells so good) this stuff works. I have very thick hair so it might be a little heavy for someone with fine hair. After I straighten my hair I rub this through and my hair doesn’t get those weird split end that stick up.
Brandi M.
I think this would be an excellent product for someone with normal hair, if there is such a thing. I have very curly, thick coarse hair, and there was not near enough moisture in it for my hair. My hair felt tge same as it did before, I will probably not repurchase and instead look for something else.
Kalen C.
Wichita
Moroccan oil treatment is the best for your hair. My hair is blonde and very thick and frizzy & this treatment helped my hair a lot. The value is fantastic and very effective and leaves your hair feeling great for a great length of time. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wow. I’ve always scrolled by this while looking for hair products. One day I got a sample from Sephora and I was mind blown. Rubbing a nickel-sized dollop into my palms and then onto the bottom half of my hair after towel-drying made my damaged hair look so good after it dried! It was shiny, silky, and straight. Doesn’t weigh it down and it smells amazing. I will probably buy the full size.
Hope K.
Syracuse
It bring out the soft looking and take's the frizz out my hair and makes it soft all day long . It makes my hair grows long ad soft i love it so i I recommend it for everybody to try just once see if they loved it the luster of their hair goes where was long and goes forever long stay soft for days
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love applying this oil on my hair after I have styles it, whether it’s a blow dry or curling it. It really helps my hair to have that beautiful healthy shine (even though it is chemically treated and damaged)!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora