BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kristine A.
I like this stuff. Its a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I keeps my hair frizz free usually until my next washing and makes my thick hair much more manageable. I love the scent sooo much. I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner. Like I said its a bit pricey, but its worth every cent.
Caylee G.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This is absolutely the best product for someone that loves shiny and clean feeling hair. I use this everyday and it makes my hair feel soft and light. I would highly recommend this.
Kayla M.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is amazing but you have to make sure you buy the right shade for your color hair. it has a tint to you so if your blonde you have to buy the light tint or else over time it might start tinting your hair brown if you were to use the darker tint! Seriously love this stuff, my hair gets really tangly after the shower because of all the color treatments and such i put a little of this and the comb glids right through!
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
I LOVE this stuff!! Yes it's pricey but you get what you pay for & a little bit goes a LONG way! It doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy at all. This is definitely my fav of 2015.......and forever! #influensterawards #favof2015
Hannah M.
Renton, WA
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hair so smooth when I put it in after a shower, adds shine if I put it in dry hair, makes my hair smell good no matter what. You don't have to use very much either. I bought mine over six months ago and even though I use it every other day it still has so much left.
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
i use this on my hair for moisture you can use it on your braids weave etc. it is so easy to apply its amazing it helps with dry hair and gives your hair a sort of shine i cant really compare it to other oils because i dont really use anything else apart from it but i assure you i do not regret it
Jenna D.
I love this product, and a little bit goes a long way! I'd like to bottle this scent up and use it as perfume instead of on my hair, because it smells THAT good. I apply just a little bit to my ends and strands, staying away from the scalp. My hair is left shiny and smooth. Did I mention how DELICIOUS it smells?!
Kaitlyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this product for over four years and I'm still obsessed with it. Now my boyfriend uses it as well and I think he loves it more than I do! A very little bit goes a very long way, so start off with very little and your hair will so incredibly soft- not to mention it will smell great!
lexi t.
Can we just talk about the smell of this first of all.....oh my god it's amazing!!!! Aside from the smell, this oil does wonders for my fine, distressed hair. I tend to use it at night and in the mornings to calm my fly-aways as well as on the ends of my hair. Those are the two spots I focus on the most but with any of the excess oil on my hands, I use it to rub through the rest of my hair so that it doesn't leave hair too greasy or heavy. I definitely recommend this hair product to others!!
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
Moroccanoil smells amazing while leaving your hair looking soft and shiny! I use it everyday and it is a necessity in my hair routine! I also use it to calm down frizziness in my hair instead of straightening it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora