BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Naomi D.
Waco
This oil has to be my favorite hands down. It's so nice and lightweight but also very hydrating for the hair! Not only have I seen my hair getting healthier by using this, it also seems like it's making my hair stronger as well! I have noticed less breaking, which is always a good thing. But not only is this oil for the hair, you can also use it for your body as well. I love to rub some on my heels, and elbows, especially in the winter. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I like to use this product before I straighten my hair. A little goes a long way so you need to make sure that you don't use too much otherwise you will be an oily mess. Once in a while I will use this on my hair after I have towel dried it, just before a light blow dry. It makes my hair super soft and has a great scent.
Kathy D.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite thing in the world. I swear by this. I'm an avid swimmer and I have my hair permanently straightened in Asia about once every few years, so of course these come with its own set of damages - dry, brittle, corse hair. I started using this product about 3 years ago when I noticed all this damage, and just even after half a bottle, I can confidently say that my hair is softer, more radiant, and healthier than ever. Plus the compliments from my coworkers and friends are definitely reassuring.
Jessica E.
Middleville, MI
This stuff is seriously fantastic. I was first introduced to it by my hair stylist. She puts it in my hair every time I get my hair done. I finally asked her what she used because the smell of it is fantastic and it makes my hair feeling great without making it look greasy at all even after I have second day hair!
Verneka D.
This product can be use on any hair type, I used this product a few times it kept my hair feeling light and airy and it's a light weight oil it doesn't way your hair down, it's a bit pricey but it's worth it and you really only need a dime amount I do recommend this product to anyone if you don't mind spending a few bucks
Liz W.
Madison, WI
I love everything this brand makes, especially the Moroccan oil. I just use a small amount in the palm of my hand and run my fingers through all of my hair. I still have to use another styling product to shape my curls, but this product makes my hair overall shinier and healthier and it smells like heaven!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Morroccan oil seems to be a part of a trend. Oils are everywhere nowadays but this is the real deal. Just a small amount can make a huge impact in your hair. If you are like me, you wont need much product (about a pea sized amount) making this a great deal, quite honestly if you have fine or a small amount of hair, buy a small size and it will last you for months.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
The first time I used this was when my hairdresser used it on my hair after straightening my hair. It made my hair so soft and smooth. No flyaways. It was amazing. It keep my hair that way till the next time I washed it. The only reason I rated it a B was it's a little pricey for me to buy on a regular basis.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
The Moroccanoil is somewhat expensive, but I do feel that a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for a while.  I think, compared to other hair oils, it is richer and definitely worth the value.  I also like the smell very much, and it doesn't make my back break out.  I recommend.
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
Awesome product! This is my go-to for me when I get out of the shower! The smell is amazing and it makes my hair soft, silly, shiny, and smelling terrific! Kind of expensive, but it is worth the $$! The reason it lost a star is because if this bottle is on its side, it will leak :/ otherwise, great product!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora