BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I have short hair and I find that using this product really helps texturize it. I also bleach my hair which leaves it dry. Using this oil allows it to feel softer and keeps the ends healthier. I love it- it smells great. A little goes a long way! The only downside is I have the bottle pictured which does not have a pump so it leaks everywhere if I carry it anywhere without wrapping it in cellophane, and its hard to judge the right amount so I tend to use less just so it doesn't end up looking too greasy. Apparently its really expensive but I got it for super cheap on Amazon, I think 13$ for a bottle of the real deal? Its probably gone up though. But I would definitely recommend it!!
Sloane H.
Dallas, TX
Moroccan oil is a great brand if you can afford it. It's slightly more expensive than drugstore brands. You don't need much so for even long hair you only need about a pea sized amount.
Nichole W.
Appleton, WI
Morocan oil is a product that typically does what it says it will do...Moisturize the hair, keep it from frizzing, etc. but, what they don't tell you is that Blondes watch out the orange tint from the oil will build up and create the same tint on your hair over time. This product will also cling to each individual strand of hair clogging your follicles. If you need moisture and a product that is going to tame your frizz try Wella's NEW Oil Reflections. You can find it at your local salon's or any Ulta Cosmetics store.
Elise v.
Irvine, CA
I first started using this stuff about 6-7 months ago after I got my hair cut. I have seen such a HUGE difference in my hair, and so has my hairstylist! I have long hair, normal in thickness. I use about a pea sized amount on the ends and let it try naturally. I rarely straight iron or curl my hair these days. I buy the small bottle from my salon for about $15 and I just ran out. I have no problem spending that money for what I'm getting in return.
SaJay K.
Got some from my salon after she used it on my hair. I absolutely love this stuff! You can put it in your hair after washing it or you can use it when your hair is already dry! Makes your hair so soft and makes it much easier to style with no fly always or fuzzy hair!! I would recommended this product to anyone!! :)
Ashley B.
Toledo, OH
Yes! My favorite hair oil. The smell is fabulous, lasts for hours, and really penetrates my hair. I have been using this for a month and my hair is already longer
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased my MoroccanOul Hair Treatment at my local salon and I love it. I usually only put it on the ends of my hair because if you apply to much it can make your hair look almost greasy. I like the scent and I think it does absorb pretty quickly. It is more on the expensive side but I feel and though it helps my ends from getting too dry since I straighten my hair almost daily.
Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this oil. Right after I get out the shower I rub a small amount in my palms and massage through my damp hair. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth . I always use this oil I will not use any other oil until I find better. This is the best oil to use hands down. My favorite definitely repurchasing
Cait M.
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
Use this very rarely on the ends of my very fine hair before I blow dry. I'm personally not a fan of any kind of oil, but this is good for an overnight treatment.
jesse M.
Johns Creek, GA
I can't live without this stuff. I dry, straighten and often curl my hair daily so this is a must to keep it looking healthy! I get compliments on how great my hair looks and I am telling you it is because of this!!! I rub in just one pump of the oil and massage it into the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower and it repairs all the damage i've done! Additionally, spray heat protectant throughout your locks for even more coverage! Definitely get this if you want shiny, healthy, luscious hair!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora