BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Candace U.
Concord, CA
I really do love this product. It smells great, and it's a great addition to my conditioner. Helps to detangle my thin hair, without weighing it down. It is a bit pricey though, so be prepared to pay over $30, but I'll upload a pic to prove it works!
Elise v.
Irvine, CA
I first started using this stuff about 6-7 months ago after I got my hair cut. I have seen such a HUGE difference in my hair, and so has my hairstylist! I have long hair, normal in thickness. I use about a pea sized amount on the ends and let it try naturally. I rarely straight iron or curl my hair these days. I buy the small bottle from my salon for about $15 and I just ran out. I have no problem spending that money for what I'm getting in return.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
If you live where the water is hard you totally need to add this to your daily routine. It has saved my hair. I was struggling when I first moved I was having a hard time keeping my hair healthy. The pros to this product are: it's light weight, smells good, doesn't leave your hair greasy. It's just great!
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I have short hair and I find that using this product really helps texturize it. I also bleach my hair which leaves it dry. Using this oil allows it to feel softer and keeps the ends healthier. I love it- it smells great. A little goes a long way! The only downside is I have the bottle pictured which does not have a pump so it leaks everywhere if I carry it anywhere without wrapping it in cellophane, and its hard to judge the right amount so I tend to use less just so it doesn't end up looking too greasy. Apparently its really expensive but I got it for super cheap on Amazon, I think 13$ for a bottle of the real deal? Its probably gone up though. But I would definitely recommend it!!
Dusty C.
College Station, TX
This oil is amazing. I have thick coarse redhair. A little goes a long way. I wear my hair straight and curly.

Curly-I apply only a small amount...not other product and really keeps frizz away...yet bouncy curls.

Straight- anothet small amount and the 'fried' look after straightening goes away

Side note....in an act of desperation I used as lotion on my legs....works wonders.
Nichole W.
Appleton, WI
Morocan oil is a product that typically does what it says it will do...Moisturize the hair, keep it from frizzing, etc. but, what they don't tell you is that Blondes watch out the orange tint from the oil will build up and create the same tint on your hair over time. This product will also cling to each individual strand of hair clogging your follicles. If you need moisture and a product that is going to tame your frizz try Wella's NEW Oil Reflections. You can find it at your local salon's or any Ulta Cosmetics store.
Angela R.
Burlington , NJ
Totally love that the MoroccanOil brings my dull and damaged hair back to life. It helps bring back moisture, elasticity and strength to my limp, dried up and easy to break strands. I highly swear by it and consider it as one my best beauty staples.
Margarita O.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this treatment! After I shower, while my hair is damp, I rub very little amount in my hands and start to spread it all around my hair, working from the bottom up. It leaves my hair feeling silky, light, and less frizzy. It also adds volume and bounce to my hair. Also, I love the smell. Its just a great product
Melissa L.
Bethlehem, PA
The most AMAZING hair oil that you will ever find. Yes it is expensive, but it is well worth the money. I've tried to resort to cheaper brands from time to time just to save some money and it was honestly not worth it. A little goes a long way, so the product lasts for quite a while. It keeps your hair feeling amazing.
Sloane H.
Dallas, TX
Moroccan oil is a great brand if you can afford it. It's slightly more expensive than drugstore brands. You don't need much so for even long hair you only need about a pea sized amount.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora