BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jessica b.
Clermont, GA
I have religiously used this hair treatment for eight years. I stopped this past year just to experiment and had a noticeable difference in my hair as far as breakage and smoothness/tangles. I use have naturally curly medium hair and use this daily on damp hair prior to blow drying. For years I have consistently had compliments on how soft my hair is because of this product. It also cuts down on my blow dry time. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and weighed down like many other products I've tried.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Since this was on the market so many imitation brands have emerged. I love this product. It smells great and it's truly moisturizing to your hair. I have fine hair that I need to wash everyday or it looks greasy. This doesn't make my hair appear greasy. I just apply a few drops to the end while damp before blow drying. Sometimes I will coat my strands and tie them into pigtails before I go to bed. After I wash and dry my hair it feels extremely healthy. This smells fantastic. I've always wondered when they will make a perfume. My only reservation is the price point, but a bottle lasts a really long time and it comes in smaller sizes.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I am not very nice to my hair. I frequently lighten it, blast it with hot air and use curling irons and straighteners. I'm also one of those people who cuts their hair like once per year, because it always kills me to cut off even an inch. My point: I have done some damage. This oil is my FAVORITE thing to use after styling my hair. It tames all the flyaways and smooths out my ends, creating a finished look. My split ends are undetectable after using this. It also doesn't make hair feel oily or weigh it down. I'm sold.
Brittania S.
Saint Maries, ID
Love this oil treatment, it makes my tangley, frizzy hair smooth and easier to manage. I have been using this stuff on my hair for over 10 years and I still love it
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
This is one of my all time favorite products. My hair dresser used this on my hair and I was hooked. The scent is intoxicating. I have very fine and thin hair and this does not weigh it down or leave it greasy, even if I use too much it gets absorbed in the hair. It is a little expensive, but definitely worth the splurge as it lasts forever and truly makes a difference in the texture and overall health of your hair!
Angelica B.
Cary
Super moisturizing!!! Awesome for dry/brittle hair, it leaves your hair feeling super hydrated and it looks so shiny and healthy! Just leave it in for a couple minutes and you’re good to go!
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
The change when you start to use this is unbelievable. I have had ombre for years now and my ends tend to look dry and dull. When I use this, they instantly become shiny and healthy-looking. I never go a day without using it! I just accepted an offer to model/rep for a clothing company, I am so excited!! Shoot me a follow on Instagram and I can answer any questions or give ya some likes!!! @autumnrita
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
Great product for dry damaged hair. Make sure when you use this product you really focus on the ends of your hair only otherwise it can tend to leave your hair greasy. I use this product every other day in my hair and noticed that I have less split ends which is a plus. And I definitely would repurchase this item again once I run out.
Kate P.
I have been using this product for about 10 years and I cannot live without it. I use it on my damp hair after I wash my hair and it makes it so soft and look like and healthy. I ordered it on amazon the last time I got it, seemed to be a bit of a better deal than the website. Although this product is a bit pricey, it is well worth it!
Miriam H.
Mi rende i capelli morbidi, lucidi ad effetto seta. Ha una profumazine buonissima lo uso sia da capello bagnato e anche da asciutto dopo la piega e anche tutti i giornidopo averli spazzolati.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora