BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ania M.
Boston
I love love love this product!!! It is the best! It smells amazing, it makes my hair so smooth, so perfect, I use it on damp hair and the dry time is much shorter then when I don’t use this oil. It is my all time favorite. My hair just thanks me every day for using it. Even my husband notices the difference!
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
I have to say i eas not happy with this product at all. It leftmy haur feeling greasy and loolung line ut hadnt been eashed in a minth. My opinion i dont reccomend a yone to use tbis.
Amber A.
I absolutely I love this product it works so well on my hair and it actually works so well on my extensions as well I don’t like to always wash my extensions because it ruins the hair but if I had a little bit of this oil to the engine is it brushes out pretty nicely this oil smells amazing and really works
Crystal K.
I like this product quite a bit. I use a pump in my hair before I use a blow dryer. There is a noticable difference in my hair if I don't use it. It helps with moisture in the winter. I have also used it on dry hair before I've used a straightener in the summer. It helps with the crazy effects of humidity.
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
I struggle with dry thick semi coarse hair. I have always had long hair so my ends tend to be on the dry side... daily. After using this treatment regularly I can definitely start to see a difference in my hair. It's more manageable and soft. Would buy again.
This products is good I only use it when I have my hair curly! Which now days is EVERDAY lol! But they have a full collection and if you want to achieve nice healthy curly hair this product will be great! The oil is not heavy very light weight. I’m very big on smells and it has a amazing scent to it!
Amanda B.
Ludlow
I was given a sample of this from my salon and I absolutely love it! The packaging is super cute and cheery. The smell is also amazing, I smell like a tropical island. It has helped my dry curly hair get its moisture back and helps my curls to be more springy.
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
I use this on myself and all my clients. I use before blowdrying and after to eliminate frizz. This product is so amazing and I love how your hair feels so soft when using.
Fatou T.
It is really really nice on the skin I use it all the time I make my friends family use it it’s just so nice and moisturizing . I use it almost everyday I can apply it anytime I really feel the need. Do I recommend? Yes if you have dry skin of if don’t u can still apply a bit and it will work perfectly!😘
Melody S.
Visalia, CA
This is the best hair oil I've used you can either use it wet and then blow dry and your hair will be silky and shiny all day or you can use it as your hair is dry and it'll just leave them shiny touch up kind of look and plus it smells absolutely incredible
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora