BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lavanya U.
Phoenix, AZ
This treatment leaves my long, dry hair healthy, shiny and hydrated. It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it oily. It also helps with fly aways and taming frizz.
Tara W.
Gordo, AL
I am a 20+ year Licensed Cosmetologist, Make-up artist and Fashion Stylist. This product is LEGIT! You can use the original or the light for fine hair. Apply to ends and don't get near the scalp, or you will look oily! Flip head over to apply if that helps. A bottle will last a long time unless you slather it all over your body like I do. (It's an addiction!). This product is excellent and smells heavenly.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
É o melhor produto de tratamento capilar que conheço. proporciona uma hidratação sem comparação com as demais marcas. Ele hidrata sem deixar os fios pesados e a duração é fantástica. Com uma aplicação eu garanto meses de cabelo hidratado, com tratamento de friz e até redução de queda (por quebra do fio). É um produto caro no Brasil mas rende muito e faz mais do que as outras marcas promete. Recomendo muito.
Mackenzie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I can't say enough good things about this product. I've been using it for 8 years now. I put three pumps (it's easier if you buy a pump to go with the bottle and switch the pump when you purchase another bottle) when my hair is wet and one pump when my hair is dry after I've straightened or curled it. I recently got foiled highlights for the first time and this saved my hair. It also lasts FOREVER! The bottle lasts me a little over a year, so it's well worth it. Love this stuff!
Kaila R.
McKeesport, PA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes your hair feel super soft and manageable without weighing your hair down. It's so easy to use and a little of it goes such a long way. My hair was super dry and had a lot of static, but after putting this product on my hair, it had BARELY any static. Absolutely worth the price.
Le Danger C.
Berkeley, CA
Worth every penny. This is the best morrocan oil out there. It instantly leaves your hair feeling softer and healthier. I used to bleach my hair and as a result had very dry brittle hair, after applying this, the appearance would drastically improve, it was like night and day. Great product and worth the investment, especially if you have dry damaged hair.
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
I got this oil treatment in my Ipsy bag for the month of April. I have used it once, and I used it alone with no other products that I typically use. And the thing I liked about it most was that it made my hair really soft. And the smell was really nice. I only used a little and I think that's all I really needed. But this is a pretty good product.
Ashley S.
My hair has been noticeably softer ever since I started using this. Most of the time I just use this when my hair is wet, but if my hair is feeling extra dry, I will put it on my dry ends. I would recommend it to anyone. Although if you have fine/thin hair, I would recommend using either a very small amount or checking out the light version.
jessica b.
Clermont, GA
I have religiously used this hair treatment for eight years. I stopped this past year just to experiment and had a noticeable difference in my hair as far as breakage and smoothness/tangles. I use have naturally curly medium hair and use this daily on damp hair prior to blow drying. For years I have consistently had compliments on how soft my hair is because of this product. It also cuts down on my blow dry time. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and weighed down like many other products I've tried.
Laura B.
houston
I love how this product smells. It is super easy to use. Also it super hydrating and in my opinion is better than other products that I have tried and I have tried many. Overall I'm satisfied with this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora