BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
I have gotten this product in a bunch of my new beauty test tubes. i have tried to like it but it is a THICK oily serum. i don't know why it says "ultra light" it's far from it. even the spray is greasy. i have not yet found a way to get it onto my hair and it not feel thick and greasy. and i have very thick soft hair and apply it only to wet hair!
Olivia A.
This helps soften my hair and detangle it really well. It smells really good, and got rid of my split ends. I honestly suggest this to everyone. Even if you think you don't need it, it will make your hair even more healthy. This will make your hair look shiny, without making it oily. If you can't afford this, use coconut oil. They both work, but in my opinion, this works better. They both smell really good, and will repair your hair. You can use this on your skin, but only use a little bit.
Jessica R.
Morgantown, WV
I have this treatment in LIGHT for my fine, straight hair, and I am all in. Head over heels. Crazy in love with this product. As someone surrounded by girls with dry, broken, and mistreated hair, I'm super conscious of how smooth and healthy and soft my hair is, but this product takes all of the worry out of it. Just a little in, followed by a super quick run with the blow dryer to make sure it's absorbed, and my hair is feeling as happy and stress-free as it did and elementary school.
Amanda S.
NAPERVILLE
I cant stress how much I love this stuff. I have tried many different brands that offer oils and I always see myself coming back to Moraccan Oil. I have thick, color treated hair and this stuff has given my hair a shine, made it less damaged and makes my hair dry faster than usual. Yes it is pricey but is it worth it? Definatly. You only need about one pump so it will last you a while. I always put it in after the shower and occasionally when my hair is dry and needs a little something. I'm on my second bottle and I even got my mom to use it and she loves it as well.
Olissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother introduce me too the Morrocan oil treatment and I have to say it does my hair justice. I have a very curly type hair maybe consider corsed at times and extremely dry and this product seems to bring life to my hair. A little does go a long way so you will have this products for awhile if you stick to the serving size. I haven't use it in awhile since I have braids but I will use to condition my hair and give back the needed oils my hair and scalp needs. The only problem that I have with this is that it's a tad to much money for me. Especially to use all the Morrocan products it's a just to steep for my products. But I can some how afford all the products I will but overall this is a good product for very curly types pr corse hair types.
Le Danger C.
Berkeley, CA
Worth every penny. This is the best morrocan oil out there. It instantly leaves your hair feeling softer and healthier. I used to bleach my hair and as a result had very dry brittle hair, after applying this, the appearance would drastically improve, it was like night and day. Great product and worth the investment, especially if you have dry damaged hair.
Lorena M.
Orange Cove, CA
My hair it's curly and fine and sometimes really frezzy , specially if I take a shower and brush it after I dry with a towel so I star resarching about waht to put in my hair besides mousse or hair gel, and I came across this macadamia oil , and besides It stops my hair from being frezzy  It smells amazing , a very ligth scent not to strong like coconut, I also like coconut but some times you want peaple to smell your perfume not the coconut all the time, well thats why this macadamia oil its really good for me , it keep my hair looking curly and nice .
Mackenzie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I can't say enough good things about this product. I've been using it for 8 years now. I put three pumps (it's easier if you buy a pump to go with the bottle and switch the pump when you purchase another bottle) when my hair is wet and one pump when my hair is dry after I've straightened or curled it. I recently got foiled highlights for the first time and this saved my hair. It also lasts FOREVER! The bottle lasts me a little over a year, so it's well worth it. Love this stuff!
Tee C.
Fremont, CA
If youbhave treated hair. This is the bomb dot com. After a washing my hair, I apply this on then let my hair air dry. The oil magically makes my hair soft and smooth!
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
Absolutely love this product!! It does wonders on the hair, but I'm serious when I say, you don't need much, especially if you have thinner hair! But its great for shine and really just making you hair feel Amazing. Apply a pea size, if that, to your hands and work it in like a lotion then apply to either wet or dry hair or both in little amounts! Auh-mazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora