BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachel C.
This stuff smells AMAZING. It does wonders on my hair (it's naturally wavy but I hot iron it straight more often). I use about a nickel-sized amount on the ends of damp hair and when only residual product is left on my hands, I run my fingers through my crown and roots to give it a nice smooth but not oily feel. This helps cut the frizz down majorly and makes my hair shine after straightening. Wears even better the next day.
Tina G.
Central Point, OR
After a really bad perm, I was on a mission to save what was left of my strands.  Moroccanoil was my miracle.  It is the one product that can truly spin dry, damaged straw into gold.  Liquid gold!!  There are a ton of argan oil products out there, but this is the holy grail.  It smells divine and makes your hair healthier with each use.  I finally had to get one with a pump and just commit to the larger size---it is actually more affordable in the long run.  I would give more stars if I could.
Halley B.
This is just an amazing all around product. I first tried it years ago and have used it on and off since then as you don't want to allow your hair to get used to a product because then it won't work as well anymore. It's a really nice extra step to nourish your hair and even if I use it occasionally and not after every shower, I always notice the effect it has. The smell is AMAZING and they sell now a candle that's super expensive but it smells like it. Got to save my money to buy that one day.
April B.
Cleveland, TN
Moroccan Oil is truly the best hair nourishing product out there. When you really want a good shine apply directly to towel dried hair. I typically apply it to my ends and then blow dry. It creates a beautiful shine, softens, and reduces frizz. It saves time when straightening as well! So glad they won!
Keristen Y.
Russellton , PA
This treatment oil is to die for! Leaves my hair extensions feeling like new again! This oil is so light weight, it didn't make my hair feel greasy at all! My ends were left feeling hydrated! Definitely worth rebuying!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
One of my favorite hair serums..I apply a small amount throughout my hair before flat ironing it and then a small amount after I'm finishing styling it..works great..eliminates frizz and gives shine without making hair look oily..also smells great..I will continue to repurchase and recommend to others
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I really love how well this hair oil treats your hair. It doesn't leave your hair heavy and oily like coconut oil does, and you can feel when you have put all the oil that is on your fingers have been transferred onto your hair. The packaging is solid, and if closed properly it doesn't leak at all
Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
So many good things to be said about this product. Where should I begin? You can use it on dry hair, on wet hair, mixed with your conditioner, your hair mask, before you blow dry, before you use your curling wand, for your dry spots, this is a true multitasker. The smell is intoxicating and delicious.
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Moroccanoil Treatment is perfect for when I want to flaunt my curls, and it also works if I want to use the flat iron. I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily, and it doesn't have any overpowering smell. I know the price might make you hesitate to buy it, but buy the small one, or try to get a sample, and you'll see why it's worth it.
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
Moroccanoil smells amazing while leaving your hair looking soft and shiny! I use it everyday and it is a necessity in my hair routine! I also use it to calm down frizziness in my hair instead of straightening it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.