BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Great for smoothing frizz, even on dry hair. The pump is very convenient and it has a lot of product. I have thick coarse curly dry hair and I live in a humid environment/ Moroccan oil works amazing on my hair
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very thick wavy hair that requires blowing dry with round brush followed by straightening. I don't loooove the Moroccan oil, but it does the job, which for me is to help with smoothing and protect from heat. I actually like the most when I don't use any heat products--it helps keep my frizzy waves in check. Only a small amount is needed otherwise hair can look greasy.
Brandy T.
This is good to put in your hair after you shower. It makes it shine and look healthier. I would recommend washing it the next day. It makes it hard to comb out.
Jaye G.
Stonewall, MS
I used to dye my hair a lot and it gets damaged. So with very damaged hair I've tried so many hair oils! The hair oil has an amazing smell. To me it has a faint buttercream smell. It's not to over powering. A little goes a long way. This oil will last you longer than most other hair oils. My hair is much softer and just overall healthier since I started using this hidden gem. I strongly recommend!
Ally G.
Cleveland , OH
Love it!! Smells so good and leave my hair feeling moisturized and so soft. I love to use this product every few weeks to get my hair into the best shape. Kinda pricey but works great and lasts forever!
Maclaine B.
I personally have very frizzy, dry hair and this product helps rejuvenate and moisturize my hair. Leaves it feeling soft and new. Kind of pricey but worth it without a doubt. Smells great! Overall good.
BreAnna P.
Elk River, MN
This is coming from a 5 year hair stylist: I first tried Moroccan OIl after receiving a free sample. Honestly, I instantly fell in love. It left my fine hair feeling soft yet not weighed down and smelling amazing. And, it actually made my hair dry faster! After not being able to find it in stores, I tried a few knock offs. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. No other product claiming that it has argan oil in it compares. THIS IS IT. Trust me.
Twana S.
Plantation , FL
The only oil I put in my hair. I love this oil because it's very lightweight, it smells amazing, and it leaves my hair moisturizer, shiny and blowing in the wind. The perfect oil for any type of hair!
Alia O.
Dublin, CA
I have bleached my hair multiple times from a very dark brown because I'm into keeping my hair blonde or recently I dyed my hair purple. Anyways, my hair was of course damaged from the bleach but as soon as I started using this product, my hair was brought back to life. I had thicker and stronger and healthy hair after using it for just 2 weeks! It definitely helps if you don't use heat on your hair as often as well. But overall the product is definitely worth purchasing if you desire strong, healthy hair!
Heather H.
Melbourne, FL
My husband bought this for me for Christmas one year and now I can't live without it. It's my final step. It's the finishing touch everyday. Straight or curled by the curling wand, this is what I end with. It just polished if off. My hair is about 2"past my bra strap and all I use is one pump, I rub my hands together and concentrate from the ears down. I lightly use whatever is left over on the shorter pieces around my face.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora