BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Crystal S.
Vancouver, WA
Love it! It's like miracle grow for your hair! Keeps your hair looking healthy and shiny while repairing damaged ends. True to their works and most definitely worth the price, which isn't too expensive!(:
Ashley K.
I love anything Moroccan oil for your hair I'm I prefer from actual Moroccan oil I'm not anything knock off I just think it's a better quality I'm I put in my hair when it's damp more towards the ends I cause it is an oil so will make your hair greasy especially if you have fine or thin hair. They also make a restorative treatment and many other products they're all amazing
Lora V.
Blaine, Mn
I have fine hair but it still works amazing. I work a tiny bit of it on the ends of my hair right after a shower. It helps keep my hair silky, shiny, and healthy. Plus it smells delicious! It is a tad pricey. So I has to switch to using a plan organic argan oil with a little essential oil for a slight smell. If it were a tad cheaper, it would be a staple in my hair care line.
Keri M.
I've been a Moroccan Oil user for years , and I also have very light blonde hair , because the product contains red dye , I've been having issues when having my hair bleached because the oil build up is affecting my hair color ,and leaving a red / orange tint when freshening up my already lightened blonde, even if I use the light version of the product . I never even put this together until a stylist friend asked me if I was using products that contain the red dye ...and behold it was in my oil ....I do however have black hair on top of my hair and it works well for that area .
Lauren S.
Moroccan oil is a must when you use hot tools on your hair- and this is a really good brand. Some seem too watered down for lack of a better word but this has a good consistency
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love Moroccan hair oils! This one was definitely a great product! The bottle size was pretty small, but that's typical with a Fairly expensive oil like this. I'm super happy. You could tell this was a good quality oil because of the consistency. It was on the thicker side, but didn't weight hair down. Love it! It is so moisturizing and left my hair feeling super healthy!
Leticia C.
This oil serum was sent to me in a sample size and after I finished the product I had to go purchase it because I loved it. The result were amazing it made my hair have life and it made my hair feel soft.
Kaiti B.
If there is one product that I use daily it's this one! It is great for heat protection and I use it before I put any heat on my hair. It's expensive but a little goes a long way! This product is amazing!
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very thick wavy hair that requires blowing dry with round brush followed by straightening. I don't loooove the Moroccan oil, but it does the job, which for me is to help with smoothing and protect from heat. I actually like the most when I don't use any heat products--it helps keep my frizzy waves in check. Only a small amount is needed otherwise hair can look greasy.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis
Got a sample in a subscription box a while back in the sample size and it lasted me a few months! You only need a drop of two and my hair is long (around the middle of my back). It seemed to help reduce frizziness which is a concern for me. I don't think I'd repurchase as plain argan oil or coconut oil are cheaper and effective as well but I enjoyed using it while it lasted.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora