BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaiti B.
If there is one product that I use daily it's this one! It is great for heat protection and I use it before I put any heat on my hair. It's expensive but a little goes a long way! This product is amazing!
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
This is a great product for keeping your hair nice and smooth. The smell is pleasant and a little goes a long way. I have to make sure to not use too much or my hair gets overly oily by the end of the day.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This serum is honestly so luxurious! It has a great smell and makes my hair look and feel so healthy! It just gives it a nice shine and I love the way it feels in my hair! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Jaiden R.
absolutely love this hair oil. I apply it to my ends when I hop out of the shower. It hides my split ends & makes my hair so soft and smooth. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it it last so long!
Sarah C.
Minneapolis
Got a sample in a subscription box a while back in the sample size and it lasted me a few months! You only need a drop of two and my hair is long (around the middle of my back). It seemed to help reduce frizziness which is a concern for me. I don't think I'd repurchase as plain argan oil or coconut oil are cheaper and effective as well but I enjoyed using it while it lasted.
Crystal S.
Vancouver, WA
Love it! It's like miracle grow for your hair! Keeps your hair looking healthy and shiny while repairing damaged ends. True to their works and most definitely worth the price, which isn't too expensive!(:
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love Moroccan hair oils! This one was definitely a great product! The bottle size was pretty small, but that's typical with a Fairly expensive oil like this. I'm super happy. You could tell this was a good quality oil because of the consistency. It was on the thicker side, but didn't weight hair down. Love it! It is so moisturizing and left my hair feeling super healthy!
Leticia C.
This oil serum was sent to me in a sample size and after I finished the product I had to go purchase it because I loved it. The result were amazing it made my hair have life and it made my hair feel soft.
Heidy M.
I love this product! The scent is light and not as heavy and overpowering as the usual Moroccan oil products you find in stores, you only need a bit to cover your hair, which makes this product last quite a bit. I love that it gives your hair instant shine, and makes it look supple and helps tame those fly away with a blowout. This is a must have when you're doing a blowout. I've done blowouts with and without and my hair is always "bigger" and puffier when I don't use it. Totally makes your hair frizz free and tamed!
Lora V.
Blaine, Mn
I have fine hair but it still works amazing. I work a tiny bit of it on the ends of my hair right after a shower. It helps keep my hair silky, shiny, and healthy. Plus it smells delicious! It is a tad pricey. So I has to switch to using a plan organic argan oil with a little essential oil for a slight smell. If it were a tad cheaper, it would be a staple in my hair care line.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora