BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
My hair is so soft and smells so great! I use this right before my blow dry when my hair is damp. Be careful not to use so much and avoid the top of your head. If you add too much oil, then you will feel the negative side effects once your hair is dry (greasy feel)
Jennifer B.
Childersburg
Great product! I have really dry, course hair, and this product has helped moisturize and calm my hair! My hairdresser has even noticed how much healthier my hair is becoming!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Oh man if you haven’t tried this it’s a must!
This stuff is a godsend and repairs split ends so much better than other leave ins. And it smells AMAZING! it’s the original and best Argan oil out there! Don’t use too much as it can be heavy. Just add it to your ends!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
The absolute best oil on the market by far! It leaves my hair shiny, smooth and frizz free.  It's doesn't make hair look oily, it leaves it looking healthy and bouncy.  It's a bit expensive but it's worth every penny.  It also smells amazing! Go get it!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
i love using this right after showering before i blow dry. if you use a small amount it doesn't leave your hair greasy. it is thick and smells amazing, and it works better than most argan oils. i recommend getting the smaller 15 dollar one because you only need a very small amount so 1 oz will last a very long time
Alana M.
Smells really good. I think the product does great things when I apply it to damp hair before I blow dry. It makes my hair feel silky smooth. You only use a little bit too, so the bottle lasts forever. I'd definitely buy it again.
Abigail B.
I like this oil for the hair, the only think I don't like is the smell and the fact it makes my pillow case look oily, and that not go for my skin cuz then it causes me to broke out, other then that look good when my hair is blown out. I would buy a very small bottle. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Nina P.
I’m giving this 3 stars because I did use and love it for a very long time, but as I tried different serums for my hair over the years honestly coconut oil works the best for my hair type. Dry, curly, coarse & frizzy. I do find it to be a little heavy for my hair type but overall it does an okay job.
sindi m.
Davie, FL
I LOVE Moroccan Oil!!!  It always leaves my hair super soft,smooth, and silky.  It also leave my locks feeling luscious and smelling great!  I use his product regularly and definitely recommend this product to others.  I am always left satisfied with the results of this life saving product!
Jaqueline D.
Lubbock, TX
This is the best oil treatment for all kind of hair! It's easy to use, i put drops in my hand and spread through my still damp hair. The results arrive within a few days of use. I love this product!!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora