BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
Not a big fan of oils. It made my hair feel good but it got greasy really quick. I had a sample from Sephora and really wanted to love it! But it didn't work for me.
Emily M.
El Paso, TX
Love this product! It smells great and doesn't leave my thin hair looking greasy or wet. Just the right amount of moisture for the dry, desert climate I live in.
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I have very thick, dry, damaged hair from bleaching and plus it is naturally coarse and dry. I put a dime size of this product of Moroccan oil in my hair when it is damp after a shower (after I've towel dried it and let it air dry for a few minutes). I even put about half that amount in my hair once it's dry. There is a world of difference between the day I use my Moroccan oil and a day that I don't. It makes my hair smooth and shiny and after using it for a while, has helped repair it a bit. My sister bought me this brand of Moroccan oil for Christmas. It is my favorite because it really is the best but since it's on the pricier side sometimes I just buy one of the cheaper brand versions at Walgreens because cheap moroccan oil is better than none, but this one really is a lot better than those, and noticeably.
Wayna V.
Amazing hair oil treatment made from Argan oil it is nourishing on hair it gives hair shine and smoothes. Also repairs. Amazing product great brand and good for all hair types.
Lauren A.
Clinton
I love this stuff! It’s so easy to just rub into the ends of my hair after the shower, it cuts drying time and makes my hair smooth and silky and easy to manage!
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
Love love this oil! Didn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It smelt amazing and got the job done. To me it was more of a serum type. By far my favorite oil to use.
Marcia C.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
I have long, fine, hair that can get really oily at the scalp, so when my stylist recommended I try this, I was very skeptical. That was probably 5 years ago, and now I can't live without it. This stuff makes my hair super soft and shiny, reduces dry time and protects it from heat styling damage. I have since tried some samples of other hair oils and pretty much hate them all. I also tried the Light version of this, but ended up going back to the original. I'm pretty finicky about fragrances, but this stuff has a nice light, wonderful scent that doesn't overpower my perfume. It's well worth the money, and the big bottle will usually last me about 12 week or more.
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Best oil I've used on my hair hands down! I put it on while my hair was a bit damp and combed it through, when my hair dried it was the silkiest it'd been in a long time! I let it dry naturally and it almost straightened my hair, so if you were to blow dry it straight it would probably be super easy. It is a bit of a thick formula but a little goes a long way, even on Very long and thick hair.
Rebecca N.
Royal Oak, MI
Love it. Makes my hair shiny and soft, smells great. I love that it doesn't make my hair greedy if i let it air dry too! Moderately priced compared to others at ULTA.
Mia L.
Flushing, NY
I was really excited about this product because i've heard amazing reviews for it. i've been using this product for awhile now and the bottle is almost gone but I don't really see that much improvement to my hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora