BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
A little bit goes a long way. Really nice for treating the ends of my hair. I blow dry every day , so this helps keep my ends smooth from the daily heat treatment.
Nicole K.
I purchased this product at a salon because it was recommended by my stylist. Also, a friend who had transitioned from relaxed to natural hair raved about her Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment and how it was a lifechanger. She said her hair grew 3x faster than before. I purchased a full size bottle for what felt like a hefty price for my light wallet. Because a little product goes a long way I found that my bottle lasted forever and cost cents per use.

I use it on my wet hair after shampooing/before blow drying. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair silky and shiny.
Jessica S.
Toronto, ON
I love the smell of this serum. I have super dry hair because I bleached and colored it alot. I use it after I wash and dry my hair and it instantly feels softer.
Miranda S.
I got the mini version of this at a salon to try it out, I've had it for about a year now. Honestly it's all just placebo effect, I haven't noticed anything change at all about my hair since using it. I prefer biosilk over this product because I notice a difference in texture and softness of my hair between the two products. This is just way to pricey for me, especially for the smallest size they offer.
E O.
This is amazing! I use it in my hair every day and it works wonders on my curly hair. It tames the frizz but also gives it a nice shine. It also smells good and I like knowing exactly what I am putting in my hair.
Kristine R.
Whitman, MA
Moroccan Oil is one of my daily go-to products. As someone with a chronic case of fly-aways, this products helps maintain the sleek, non-frizzy look I'm going for.
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I like this product and have repurchased countless times. I like to apply it to the ends of my hair when it's damp. It works great for taming any frizziness. I have had color treated hair for years and years so I absolutely need to apply a leave in conditioner plus a serum before blow drying. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because when I used to have black hair I noticed that this was making my hair lighter and have also heard the same from other people. A little goes a long way. It can be heavy if you apply too much. Even though I haven't used this in close to 2 years (just because I like trying new serums) I would still recommend it.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
I received a deluxe sample this in my ipsy bag and I enjoyed it! I thought it made my hair feel smoother and softer. I would but the full sized item in the future
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
Not a big fan of oils. It made my hair feel good but it got greasy really quick. I had a sample from Sephora and really wanted to love it! But it didn't work for me.
Wayna V.
Amazing hair oil treatment made from Argan oil it is nourishing on hair it gives hair shine and smoothes. Also repairs. Amazing product great brand and good for all hair types.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora