BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jessica b.
Clermont, GA
I have religiously used this hair treatment for eight years. I stopped this past year just to experiment and had a noticeable difference in my hair as far as breakage and smoothness/tangles. I use have naturally curly medium hair and use this daily on damp hair prior to blow drying. For years I have consistently had compliments on how soft my hair is because of this product. It also cuts down on my blow dry time. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and weighed down like many other products I've tried.
Shaila R.
Princeton, IN
I absolutely love this product! It just takes a small amount which makes a bottle last forever! This product makes your hair feel so soft, and leaves it looking like it has a healthy natural shine to your hair. Also, is healthy for your hair which is a big added bonus!
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
This is one of my all time favorite products. My hair dresser used this on my hair and I was hooked. The scent is intoxicating. I have very fine and thin hair and this does not weigh it down or leave it greasy, even if I use too much it gets absorbed in the hair. It is a little expensive, but definitely worth the splurge as it lasts forever and truly makes a difference in the texture and overall health of your hair!
Ashley S.
My hair has been noticeably softer ever since I started using this. Most of the time I just use this when my hair is wet, but if my hair is feeling extra dry, I will put it on my dry ends. I would recommend it to anyone. Although if you have fine/thin hair, I would recommend using either a very small amount or checking out the light version.
Brittania S.
Saint Maries, ID
Love this oil treatment, it makes my tangley, frizzy hair smooth and easier to manage. I have been using this stuff on my hair for over 10 years and I still love it
Laura B.
houston
I love how this product smells. It is super easy to use. Also it super hydrating and in my opinion is better than other products that I have tried and I have tried many. Overall I'm satisfied with this product.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I am not very nice to my hair. I frequently lighten it, blast it with hot air and use curling irons and straighteners. I'm also one of those people who cuts their hair like once per year, because it always kills me to cut off even an inch. My point: I have done some damage. This oil is my FAVORITE thing to use after styling my hair. It tames all the flyaways and smooths out my ends, creating a finished look. My split ends are undetectable after using this. It also doesn't make hair feel oily or weigh it down. I'm sold.
Angelica B.
Cary
Super moisturizing!!! Awesome for dry/brittle hair, it leaves your hair feeling super hydrated and it looks so shiny and healthy! Just leave it in for a couple minutes and you’re good to go!
Cristina T.
Stoneham, MA
I absolutely love it. My stylist used it on my hair in the salon and I couldn't believe how shiny and smooth my hair looked, even without the use of the flat iron. Before, I was flat ironing my hair on a constant basis to achieve a smooth and silly appearance. Now, I don't have to! For the application, I use it on damp hair... about a dime sized amount just on the ends of the hair. I once used it all over, and it made my hair very greasy. It's my favorite product.
Miriam H.
Mi rende i capelli morbidi, lucidi ad effetto seta. Ha una profumazine buonissima lo uso sia da capello bagnato e anche da asciutto dopo la piega e anche tutti i giornidopo averli spazzolati.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.