BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sheila F.
Coleman, WI
I'm totally in love with this product. I have combo hair . Oily roots and dry ends, but with this oil my ends are amazing and it doesn't make my roots any more oily.
Mychelle P.
Mapleville , RI
Yeeeeeeessss!!!!! This stuff is LIFE. I didn't plan to write a review on anything but I happened to spot this product as a recommendation and had to throw my 2 cents in. I have very dry, damaged blonde hair and my hairdresser always performs a treatment on it after getting it done. I asked her what she uses so that I could buy it for home. She told me it was a combination of this and 2 other products from this brand. I bought all 3 and they all work phenomenal. My hair always smells amazing and no longer looks or feels damaged. Definitely buy immediately!!
Jamie C.
Use this product daily. I have naturally curly hair and I live in the south where the humidity is over the top!! The serum works wonders on my hair. It eliminates frizz and controls my hair daily. I love this product.
Myra H.
This oil is very nice. it's scent is light but it's very pleasant. kind of sweet smelling. I almost thought I was imagining a scent until I rubbed it between my hands -- that's how light it is. it works well in wet or dry hair. I like using it in the morning too add a little shine and top off the moisture before I head out for the day. it's been very windy where I live and this oil has helped my hair survive the gusts!
Alyssa J.
Rochester, Ny
I recently came across this product while on vacation and quickly fell in love. I typically use it when blow drying/ straightening my hair but I also put a little on my ends before going to bed. I have really dry hair and I am always searching for products that moisturize without weighing my hair down, this product does just that. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry/ brittle hair or split ends.
Sydney W.
When I was in cosmetology training my professor swore by this. It also has a lovely smell that I do miss. My hair and my clients have always come out feeling twice as smooth
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I used the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment for quite some time now and my overly long wavy hair loves it a lot. My hair got smoothr, shinier and it looks much healthier now. The smells is great and it soaks in your hair very quick. I recommend applying it on damp hair and let it either air dry or blow dry, so it locks up moisture. Even when I use my hair iron, since I use this treatment my hair not only straightens way quicker but it also gets much smoothr and straighter in general. A great product to use if you have colored, dry or over processed hair. Would definitely recommend.
Lexi H.
West Fargo, ND
Love it, but have only tried the sample so I've never gotten to see long term results. I do like the way my hair feels after, as I'm a chemical bleach blonde and my hair soaks up anything that's good for it. I'd buy it
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I have a sample sized bottle that I got in a glam bag from Ipsy. I love this oil treatment. I straighten my hair, so I like to use this oil on the ends of my hair to soften them. After adding the oil to the ends, I use what's left on my hands on the rest of my hair to add shine and tame flyaways. The scent is great, it's not heavy (I use just a drop or two), and it adds shine and makes my hair feel silky smooth!
Brenda M.
Paterson, NJ
Best thing that could have ever happen to my hair thus far. Pricey but while my hair needs it I’ll buy it again unless I find another just as good to compare.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora