BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jess B.
CANT LIVE WITHOUT. Have used this after every shower since I was 15 (8+ years). If there was only one product I was allowed for the rest of my life, this would be it.
Lacey S.
I love Moroccan oil! The smell keeps me coming back but the product also can't be beat. If you use the right amount, your hair will be smooth and have a great smell!
Sophia S.
Boston, MA
Smells amazing and makes my hair feel soft. I don't notice a big difference between the final outcome of my hair with this oil vs. cheaper options. I would still choose this product over others because it smells great.
Neha R.
This smells AMAZING. Like beyond amazing. But I think it was making me break out around my hairline. And it's very very silicone heavy. So if you use sulfate free shampoos, you may end up with quite a bit of build up.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
This is perfect for thick hair. My hair is thick and kind of course from coloring it a lot, but use this and it makes it look amazing. It's an excellent brand. Their products are great and will make your hair look great
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
This is by far the best oil I've tried yet!
And I'm a hairstylist. I'm constantly working on clients hair and using different types of oils. But honestly, this is seriously worth the money! It's astonishing how well this works. Whether your blowing out someone's hair, or your own. Or simply putting a small amount on dry hair before you curl or straighten your hair.
This is the bomb!
It's a must have 😍🙌🏻💛
Aubrey S.
Tupelo, MS
This product keeps my long hair so healthy and shiny. It's difficult to find products that keep my ends healthy but this definitely does the trick. Very effective! I would buy again!
Lily H.
Ross
i use this everyday after my shower. this is a great buy. i am out right now but i will be getting more. this is a serum that help make your hair strong and healthy.
Cynthia B.
Bronx, NY
This is a relatively good product. I used this before blowing out my hair, while my hair is still wet in order to absorb moisture and avoid static/frizzy hair.
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
I love it. The only problem with this is, it is pricey. It is the most effective product I have ever used. I don't think there is an exact alternative of this product. It leaves hair smooth and shinny. I wish it to be little less pricey.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora