BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Morgan B.
I got this in my April Ipsy bag. The product lasts forever! I use my sample size every other day and I am not even a quarter of the way through it. This product has the best results when you apply it to your wet hair and let it naturally dry. My hair is very thin, so I have to be careful not to use too much or use it near my roots. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has dry, brittle, and/or dull hair
Natasha R.
Nowhere
Absolutely love this stuff it hydrates and moisturizes without making your hair feel greasy and you can also put son in your due so your hair absorbs the color better
Cristal G.
I love using this product. Although it can get a bit pricey if you have a lot of hair like me and live off serum lol. Overall great product I highly recommend it. Helps the integrity of my hair and leaves it very silky.
Xochilt C.
Berwyn, IL
I'm not 100 percent sure how to use it to get the full potential of it but I love putting it on the tips of my hair after styling it to leave my hair look smooth and soft
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
Honestly one of the best hair serums I've ever used. I've had this serum for 2 years and I am barely halfway through the bottle. The oil is lightweight but EFFECTIVE.
Margarita R.
Mission, TX
So the price is crazy, but you'll love how your hair ends up in the end, and fast results. The price is totally worth it, I bought this product and it lasts for months and my hair is incredibly silky soft, and that's cause my hair is wild and untamed, I
Honestly always tell ppl I wake up like this, I showered and use this product after I wash my hair and go to bed and my hair wakes of soft and naturally tamed, and I don't have to brush it or add more products. My hair is curly frizzy and wild, and will get split ends if I use any hot metal to control it...so I started to use this brand in the shower and after shower and big difference!! It's worth the price!!
Mikeyia Y.
I have really curly frizzy hair and I have a hard time finding something that doesn't make my hair really oily and weigh it down. This stuff is great and smells amazing
Ashley C.
Very few products compare to the quality and performance of this. It works wonders in my hair. It smells wonderful and helps with my dry, somewhat corse hair. I apply it while my hair is still damp and then blow dry it.
Savanna H.
I think I'm the only person that doesn't like this oil. It's too thick and makes my hair feel worse. My favorite argan oil is from one n only, it's only eight bucks at Sally's and each bottle lasts me at least six months.
Jeannie D.
Draper, UT
I keep trying different oils for my hair and this is the one that makes it feel the best. My hair not only smells fantastic after, but leaves it so smooth. Moroccan Oil Hair Spray
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora