BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
I love this product. I feel as if it keeps my hair very moisturized. You only need to use a little bit. It’s kind of pricy & I only say that because there are other product that you can purchase for cheaper and get way better results. But you will also see results using this!!!
Natalia B.
chicago
Love this hair oil and use the version for light colored hair basically daily. I love applying it on the bottom half of my hair when it’s air drying and just a little damp, and then tying that back in a low bun to get a nice smooth wave. Makes my hair incredibly shiny but doesn’t weight it down or make it look greasy.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I have used Morrocan oil in my hair for over 8 years now. My hair is wavy and it keeps my hair smooth, regardless of its straighten or natural. I feel like since I started using it, it has transformed my hair to be a lot prettier and more manageable. It has made me love my natural hair. Also it smells so so good!
alexandra v.
Not for me! My hair has been bleached numerous times therefore it’s not the healthiest. I thought this oil serum would be perfect, but it was way too heavy. Left my hair feeling greasy & weighed down. Many of my clients have used this in the past & loved it. Definitely recommend for thicker coarser hair
Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
This is a must post-shower! I have oily hair and therefore don't use conditioner in the shower. As soon as i am done in the shower, I brush through my hair and apply this to the tips!  It's helping to nourish my split ends and gives me the softness that I'm looking for without making my hair greasy! This product is a must!
Sasha T.
Orlando
I received a sample size in my Sephora play box. I am planning to purchase the original size. I did have very dry curly hair. Since using this product, I have noticed that my curls look shiny, healthy and bouncy as well as soft! It also doesn't weigh down my curls. I prefer this product over traditional coconut oil.
Megan G.
Pine Bluff, AR
I have fine, long hair that tangles easily. I apply this after washing my hair and it leaves it hydrated and helps to combat the tangles. My hair smells amazing after using and looks extremely shiny. This is worth splurging on. I find that one bottle lasts about a year for me since I only wash my hair 2x's a week.
Micah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have super wavy hair and sometimes without hair I encounter fridge. This product keeps my hair sleek and free is free. It’s an oil that does not wear my hair down, which I love. You also get a lot of product for what you paid for which is incredible. This has easily become an every day staple in my hair routine.
Ashlynn D.
This product is a MUST HAVE for all hair types. It is perfect for fighting  frizz, heat blocking, when you get out of the shower, just put a dime sized drop on your palm and apply from the ends up. I would not recommend applying to the scalp or front of your head, but this product has saved my hair. 10/10!!!!
Sumaya A.
Saint Petersburg
My friend gave me a sample size of this after I've been complaining about my hair (lol) and I am impressed! I've tried lots of cheaper version of this in the market but they are all watered down and does not come close to this because you need more product. This stuff is the real deal.... worth your money!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora