BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I bought this after reading reviews and looking for something that might give my hair a polished, salon finish look. This definitely does a great job in making my hair feel more textured and smooth, but I didn't feel it warranted the rave reviews for how it worked on my own hair. I do find that if I put a small amount of this in my hand as well as Silk Therapy (found in most retail stores) and mixed them together and applied to towel dried hair prior to blowdrying, I get a great combination effect that provides outstanding shine, great textures, and of course great smell (which my boyfriend loves, bonus!)
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I have had the One N Only argan oil for a year. In my opinion, this one is better. It is not as thick as the One N Only so it spreads much more evenly. It also has a stronger smell and overall seems to work better at calming frizz. See for yourself... I used the One N Only this morning and you can't even tell :( Can you see which side I used Moroccanoil on? ;)
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product because I have curly hair and it needs to be deeply hidrated every now and then. It keeps my curls very hidrated and into shape. The fragrance is amazing!
Deja V.
Green Bay, WI
This oil treatment makes my hair super smooth and leaves behind a great smell!! I apply this right after I get out of the shower to make sure it locks in once it dries.
Love this when my hair is feeling dry! It smells fantastic and really gives my hair that boost in moisture it needs. Can also be used to massage the scalp and is not as thick as other Moroccan oils featured in other brands.
Angelica L.
Detroit, MI
I apply this oil after i wash my hair and leave it over night. I only use a quarter of a hand full and that's all you really need. I apply it all over my hair avoiding my scalp because I don't want my scalp to get oily. Since my hair is supper long it usually gets tangled, but when i comb my hair after using this product it de-tangles it easily. The morning after my hair is shinny and soft. Also it has this sent that i love !
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
I honestly like to put keratin over an oil in my hair just because it's super greasy on the roots, although, I tried this product just to see what happens and I think it's ok. Nothing special but it works.
Krista S.
LOVE this!!! Not only does it smell amazing, he keeps my ends so hydrated! A little goes a long way. I’m a frequent buyer because it doesn’t even compare to other oils!
Dilnoza P.
Staten Island
After drying my hair I apply Moroccan oil treatment which makes my hair soft and perfumes without making it oily or something. It is a must have hair oil for everybody.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora