BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
My hair used to be so dry because i would bleach it. I used this as part of my routine and it made a huge difference! My hair is much softer and more manageable now. It wasn't a complete fix, but definitely a huge improvement
Belinda V.
Actually I really love this product the best for my hair! Makes my hair soft since I have dry and frizzy hair. Make my hair manageable. And makes my hair smell good too!
Paula S.
Blackwood, NJ
My hair always feels amazing after using this treatment, it helps a lot if you’re like me and color your hair Moroccanoil Treatment Light, Jumbo Size Pack 6.8 Oz
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product because I have curly hair and it needs to be deeply hidrated every now and then. It keeps my curls very hidrated and into shape. The fragrance is amazing!
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I have had the One N Only argan oil for a year. In my opinion, this one is better. It is not as thick as the One N Only so it spreads much more evenly. It also has a stronger smell and overall seems to work better at calming frizz. See for yourself... I used the One N Only this morning and you can't even tell :( Can you see which side I used Moroccanoil on? ;)
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Tara B.
I love this product! I usually shy away from hair oils because I don't like any heavy residue or greasy feel to my hair. This product leaves no residue or a greasy feel! I live in Louisiana and this helps so much with humidity and keeping my hair frizz free! I had a sample ice been using and as soon as it's gone I plan to buy. Great product!
Alexis M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I have dry hair and this defiantly brings life and fluff to my hair. It competes and out wins the more expensive stuff. Why pay more for the same thing if this one works
Steph T.
This is easily my favorite hair product! I use it on wet or dry hair- it provides moisture, nourishing and strengthening treatment to my thick, dry hair. The smell is amazing! It is spendy, but lasts a long time and is well worth it to me. For thin or hair that gets easily greasy, I wouldn't recommend using alot or too often. I use it about 3-4 times a week for my hair type.
Kaari G.
I love the look of the packaging, and the price is right. It smells fresh and healthy, but there seemed to be an ingredient or two that wasn't as healthy as what I wanted for my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora