BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
LOVE this stuff. It smooths my hair without leaving it greasy. It’s a great value and lasts so long because you don’t have to use a ton. Easily one of my favorite products
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
This is a heavy serum and I definitely don’t recommend using this is you have fine thin hair. If you do then do not use more than half a dime size. A little goes a long way!
Crosby P.
Lawrence, KS
I love this product. The smell is great, it feels great, it repairs dry damaged hair and keeps my ends from splitting. The only downside is that a speck of too much product makes my hair and oily mess, other than that I love it!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
I only use this once a week. Keeps my hair soft and shiny. It doesn't really last all day. But when I put more in, it makes my hair look on the oily side. But it does work..
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
I use this several times per week and my hair had never looked better. I habe fine hair and it tangles easily. This serum makes it easy to brush while it's still wet.
Kourtnee B.
greenbrier
My hair has always been fried and dead ends showed so much due to all the coloring. This has literally saved my hair and makes it look so healthy and natural all the time
Jaime H.
W Bloomfield, MI
It Weighed my hair down even when I only applied a small amount. I didn’t use it for a few weeks and when I used it again the smell was awful. I will not be repurchasing.
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
I have gotten multiple mini sizes of this oil over the years and have a larger size. I like the oil, but you have to be very careful to use very little. I find it is slightly expensive. It does smell amazing and is nicely hydrating, but I wouldn't purchase it again because of the price.
B. J.
I like using Moroccan Oil on my hair occasionally! It gives it an amazing shine and luminescence! Sometimes it makes my hair a bit oily, but I don't mind! It smells lovely!
Kylie D.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is great for people that color, highlight, and style their hair often. Running a small amount through my ends while my hair is damp has made a huge difference on how my hair looks and feels. I'm not one to use a hair dryer because the heat on my scalp is not the most comfortable feeling haha. But if I put this through my hair is does dry a lot quicker when air drying my hair. Its a great product and lasts a long time.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora