BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Haven B.
I really do love the way this product makes my hair feel. I try to use only a dime sized blob in my hand or it gets too oily. My hair has grown so quickly from using this!
Liz T.
I went from dark brown to blonde (at the ends), and this treatment helped bring my fried ends back to life! The scent is amazing! I love it! It is the only hair oil I use!
Blanca F.
Was a little skeptical at first but decided to give it a chance. I use it after washing my hair for a soft and shiny look. It gives a nice bounce and detangles the hair adding a little bit volume as well.
Monica L.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff is amazing!!!!!! I have frizzy hair and it comes the flyaway down. It makes it shiny. It has a great scent. I recommend this to anyone that needs a good treatment.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I received a sample of this either from sephora or from one of my subscription bags. I enjoyed the product, not too heavy when my hair (extensions) needs a little extra oomph. This is definitely not for every day use. I have mixed it in with some conditioner and other oils to do a pre-poo treatment for my natural hair. Would I purchase it? Probably, but it wouldn't be a go too since there are cheaper products that do the same thing for my hair if not better.
Jackie M.
Smells really good and i used this when i had damaged hair. Id recommend it for those with damaged hair from too much hair dye chemicals. You can find it at sephora or ulta.
Autumn L.
Most amazing product in the world. It smells amazing. The formula is a serum. The results are endless. You're hair is always getting semi repaired. Extremely easy to use!
Barbarela Likes M.
Sunrise, FL
This product was amazing when I use to blow dry my hair straight. I would use a Lil before and more after. Smells delicious and I didn't find it heavy as my hair is very dry and absorbed all.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
THIS TREATMENT OIL IS AMAZING! It's a little pricey, but completely worth it. This size bottle lasts me awhile as you don't need much of it. I recommend this treatment oil for any hair type! A little goes a long way, and I usually start end to root (if needed.) The smell is extremely pleasant and aromatic. I use it on my hair when it's damp, and blow dry with it. It makes the process much faster, and my hair feels like silk after. I am obsessed!
Crystal W.
Great product, especially for someone who has dry hair like myself. It works well on my color treated hair and gives it so much hydration. Just don’t over use this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora