BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bria G.
I have been using this oil for years. It is a little bit on the expensive side but I absolutely love it. Works great for low porosity hair, keeps my hair light and fluffy while still being moisturized. Not to mention it smells AMAZING.
Karly W.
CLINTON, AR
I resisted buying this stuff for years, always going for a cheap alternative instead. I had heard amazing things, but didn't want to pay the price for this oil. My hairdresser used some of this on my hair a few months ago, and I got hooked. It made my hair unbelievably soft and bouncy-and this lasted for days! (this never happens for me) I had to get some for myself. I ended up ordering the small bottle from Nordstroms. Even for the small bottle, it is lasting a long time since a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you have long, thick & wavy hair like mine. It works wonders!
Shani H.
Dallas
Always use between heat treatment on my hair. My hair is fine and gets damaged easily. With the Moroccan oil I definitely notice my hair looks a lot better after I style it!
Ashley E.
Irwin, PA
I love this product. It is so beneficial for my hair. I have pretty oily hair but i don't use it near my roots so it doesn't add oil to my scalp area. It smells AMAZING. And you don't need very much so it's worth the price to buy it.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best hair oil I've ever used! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy. It has a really nice scent that isn't too overpowering and a little goes a long way
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
Love this product! I use it immediately following the shower and brush through. It’s lasts a long time and it totally met my expectations. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I love this oil. It smells great and feels great on my hair. It was recommended to me by my hairstylist 3 years ago and since then I, hooked to this oil. It makes hair very smooth. It doesn't take frizz, would have been great if it could. But I love how soft it makes my hair. Also you don't need much of the product as it's pretty thick oil. I have long hair and 2 pumps are enough for me. I definitely recommend it. Buy it at a salon, it will cost less or else buy from their website.
Mari W.
Winter park, FL
Love love love! I haven’t tried any other products since I’ve started using this. It makes my hair feel great! I would recommend a million times over. Such a great product!!
Kaelen V.
I've been using Moroccan Oil for about 6 years now and theres nothing that even compares to it! It has saved my hair and brought it back to life after some serious damage. It only takes a drop, the bottle lasts forever, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. My hair is so soft and shiny when i use it, and it really does smell good. I was so excited to see this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago!
Laila A.
This is really one of my favourite hair products! After I use it my hair gets very shiny and smooth. I use it atleast once a week because it's so good. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's worth it so I would recommend it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora